✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imagine

Sternly

you know what happend to me all the time!?....

when I see Ben Stiller anywhere I remember Gabriel! :D ...

:kiss: ...or when I´m with my friends!...sometimes I wish you to be here so you can see how much fun we spend here in MTY!!!!!!! :sneaky:

when somebody mention Germany I remember Tere!...oh, am my sister the real one...is going to be there for a whole year so..I´ll remember you constantly! :)

UK...all folks from there which are Ali, Kirk, Mimi, Ian, Daryl, David...etc...etc...I wish to be there with ya!

Holland....Jan and Tanith!......whem I think about GUY and Jonny!... :lol:

Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!.........my dear Denisse... ;) ...and Alessa!... :P [i know Denisse think as well as me!]

Ivona...when I don´t understand a word!....[you know for my chzec lessons...pretty hard] :D

Ren...when is about something funny I remember you! :kiss:

Latin girls!...Denisse!...Mafe....my Spain mates!...Evori, Ari, Noni!...I love ya!

Josce...she´s so close to me...when I see Gael! :sneaky: :D ...Bri...a boy trying to hit all the girls!!

Reilly...kind boy! :blush:

Blanca!...my mexican friend! ;) ...the most important! :D ...we should learn more about Mexico! :rolleyes:

when is about being ironic...Lea...you´re the first one to think about!...France! :idea2:

Carla...my dearest chilenita! :D ...pretty smart!...[you should read "el mundo de sofia de Jostein Gaarder...great book about phylisophy!]

Sorry if I am forgotten someone!...but all of you are in my mind...every single day!...and COLDPLAY as well!.......is like a special feeling for this board!...and in resume...I imagine all of you....MAD and FREAKS! :rolleyes2: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes4: :roll: :freak:

and I mean it!... :lol: ;)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carla...my dearest chilenita! :D ...pretty smart!...[you should read "el mundo de sofia de Jostein Gaarder...great book about phylisophy!]

Alguién me dijo lo mismo........ que leyera el Mundo de Sofia, pero no lo he encontrado en la libreria........ :bigcry:

I'd be really curious to see what Carla looks like, because I can't really picture her physically at all. I like what Josce said, though, about her being really curious about everything, and being amazed by nature and its beauty and such. That's why I love Carla's threads so much, even when they're about really inane things like the kind of shoes we wear or something. :)

I'd be really curious to see what Carla looks like' date=' because I can't really picture her physically at all. I like what Josce said, though, about her being really curious about everything, and being amazed by nature and its beauty and such. That's why I love Carla's threads so much, even when they're about really inane things like the kind of shoes we wear or something. :)[/quote']

wooooooooord!

I'd be really curious to see what Carla looks like' date=' because I can't really picture her physically at all. I like what Josce said, though, about her being really curious about everything, and being amazed by nature and its beauty and such. That's why I love Carla's threads so much, even when they're about really inane things like the kind of shoes we wear or something. :)[/quote']

Im just as curious as you are about how Carla looks!! I can still remember when she first joined and She didnt let anyone know!!

I know though that she has Curly hair.. it might be brown.. and i think she might have brown eyes... possibly blue.... and That she has braces, because she and I have told each other about our stupid breaking-a-bracket- stories! :lol: