✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imagine

Sternly

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Well, you're imagination got it right with the "uni" Laura.

I do make my hair wavy sometimes and i do wear pants and t-shirts most of the time for class.

I don't wear glasses though. :cool:

bahhhhhhh but how can I imagine a Laura sitting in front of the computer without glasses? it doesn't make sense!!! :lol:

ah! I also think you are histerical.....like..........moving everywhere and doing staff all the time..... :lol:

it seems I'm the only one that imagine things tho! :stunned:

Actually the description of "Tom" (as opposed to "Mr. Peed") wasn't too far off. I wouldn't really describe myself as "big and slow' date='" but other than that, it's about right. I am very nonconfrontational (the kind of person who wouldn't ever yell at you).[/quote']

NO! You must be big an slow........ otherwise it doesn't fit in my mind........ big and slow means tall and slow, like slow walking, slow in movement.......slow!

Would "deliberate in movement" be a better phrase to use? :P Because then you might have gotten it. :D

I imagine how people look too, but usually it's not as vivid as your descriptions. :lol:

I imagine Laura as kind of short, with about shoulder length brown hair, and... well, like the pictures she always has in her avatars. :dozey:

When I talked to her on the phone her voice wasn't anything like what I thought it would be though, for some reason I was expecting it to be more high-pitched and slightly nasal. :confused:

what is us loop the loop??????? :thinking:

well I havent putted full details..... like I havent think of colours and textures and.......... places :idea2:

it just's your imagination is very reducte....people in general...... you must Imagine! :idea2:

When I talked to her on the phone her voice wasn't anything like what I thought it would be though, for some reason I was expecting it to be more high-pitched and slightly nasal.

HAHAHAHAH!! You sounded like my friend Charlie...i think.

When I talked to her on the phone her voice wasn't anything like what I thought it would be though, for some reason I was expecting it to be more high-pitched and slightly nasal.

HAHAHAHAH!! You sounded like my friend Charlie...i think.

Yeah, I think we were both good and sauced that night, so I doubt either of us have a great memory of it. :P

Actually the description of "Tom" (as opposed to "Mr. Peed") wasn't too far off. I wouldn't really describe myself as "big and slow' date='" but other than that, it's about right. I am very nonconfrontational (the kind of person who wouldn't ever yell at you).[/quote']

NO! You must be big an slow........ otherwise it doesn't fit in my mind........ big and slow means tall and slow, like slow walking, slow in movement.......slow!

Would "deliberate in movement" be a better phrase to use? :P Because then you might have gotten it. :D

I imagine how people look too, but usually it's not as vivid as your descriptions. :lol:

I don't understand your phrase, to be honest :lol:

ah! I also imagien Tom's voice as silent and sort of calming, hence sweet....... and Laura like fast, like you speak fast I mean, and an charismatic, laughing a lot and like euphoric like........ like Laura! :lol:

I also imagien Tom's voice as silent and sort of calming,

I don't know if it was his rum and cokes, but he seemed calm to me when i talked to him. :lol:

and Laura like fast, like you speak fast I mean, and an charismatic, laughing a lot and like euphoric like........ like Laura!

:lol: