✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY WIN BEST ALBUM!!

busybeeburns

OMG!! EVEN MORE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs Ian* *hugs Ian again cos he went wooohoooo* *hugs everyone in striking distance*

I LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 (whoops, forgot and took little pinky off shift key in excitement ... :roll: )

they won at the brits or what? i dont follow... :shrug: either way

WWWWWOOOOOUUUUUYYYYYYHHHHOOOOO :multi: AND THEY DID IT AGAIN´- BOOM SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM!!!

>>>

"tick tick tick tick BOOM :shock: "

*ashamed that she remembers that song*

*annoyed because its in her head now :D *

they won at the brits or what? i dont follow... :shrug: either way

WWWWWOOOOOUUUUUYYYYYYHHHHOOOOO :multi: AND THEY DID IT AGAIN´- BOOM SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM!!!

okay, after reading all the other threads i'm quite sure it is the brits :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the Brits on the weekend, cos that's when they aired them here. And first of all who was that fucking annoying host woman? She was so dull and not funny. Second, those people who dressed up like Charlotte Church and Eminem made me laugh for a long time :lol: Third, Coldplay and David Gray were totally awesome and the rest was pretty boring. And fourth, why did Tom Jones have like 30 minutes dedicated to him, that is a bit much isn't it?

I saw them too Sarah!! That girl WAS annoying!! She was so boring and half the time i didn't even know what she said....

The Charlotte Church and Eminem pairing was hilarious!!!! I laughed a lot on that one...

David Gray rocked, and so did Coldplay, they had those cool lasers...WOO-HOO!!

When I was watching the Tom Jones dedication thing, i would've expected them to show Carlton from Fresh Prince doing the dance! I mean, come on!! That is so Tom Jones' shining moment!! LOL....i was surprised at how many songs i knew the words too...scary ain't it? i know tom jones songs...KILL ME!! Just kidding...i have to work next week... :D

I saw them too Sarah!! That girl WAS annoying!! She was so boring and half the time i didn't even know what she said....

The Charlotte Church and Eminem pairing was hilarious!!!! I laughed a lot on that one...

David Gray rocked, and so did Coldplay, they had those cool lasers...WOO-HOO!!

When I was watching the Tom Jones dedication thing, i would've expected them to show Carlton from Fresh Prince doing the dance! I mean, come on!! That is so Tom Jones' shining moment!! LOL....i was surprised at how many songs i knew the words too...scary ain't it? i know tom jones songs...KILL ME!! Just kidding...i have to work next week... :D

I wasn't so impressed with the Brits, last years sucked too. I think two years ago when Coldplay performed Trouble (I could be wrong) was a good show.

And I won't kill you for knowing Tom Jones songs, he's the type of singer that you just naturally know all the words.

that annoting woman is Davina McCall and she is also responsible for hosting "Big Brother" UK too so we have a month of her dominating the tele every year :shock: I find her annoying as well although she does seem to be a fairly down to earth person which is better than some... :D