✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how do they release a better album than a.r.o.b.t.t.h.?

mburn

how do coldplay go about releasing a better album than A rush of blood to the head? the only answer i s they cant.

i feell theat they will go down oasis root of releasing a poor third album and get slautered by the press and never recover. wat are your views?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you say think that? they could possibly be totally different than oasis.

as we all see now...they are coming out with a bunch of new songs, and to me they just seem to be getting better and better.

i wouldnt compare them to oasis anytime

i think they can! a rush is so different from parachutes, so they are developing so i think the next (if there will be one) will be different to, but still good!

And i will probably insult somebody, but i dont think oasis has made something new and exciting for ages, it's all the same to me. and the great spot in heathen chemistry was someone elses bit... i could be wrong about that:shrug:

Aye... if they keep their heads above water and don't sell themselves out they could go on to do a lot of good albums. Or they could fall on their arses. :D

Personally, I thought they could never have beaten the wonder that was "Parachutes", but they proved me wrong. I'd love them to go out on a high, but I don't think I could withstand the idea that I'd never hear a new coldplay album ever again.... :o :o :o

i dont think i could handle never hearing another coldplay song again...i love them to death...and i still think its just going to make it better...even if others dont think it'll be good...that will just make them go down in history!

I also didn't think Parachutes could ever be matched... but AROBTTH showed to be just as good. They are almost two totally different albums yet equally brilliant.

I think they have a good start for their next album. Moses and Ladder to the Sun are incredible live.. I bet some crisp guitar work in the studio could make those songs even more amazing.

i'm sure that they will record another great album. and if not' date=' i think that it's better to record two masterpeices and then nothing, then to record 10 average albums[/quote']

That's an interesting point...go out on top.. :)

but then you just wonder if it was the top, or if there was coming more

how do coldplay go about releasing a better album than A rush of blood to the head? the only answer i s they cant.

i feell theat they will go down oasis root of releasing a poor third album and get slautered by the press and never recover. wat are your views?

i dont really agree with you cos thats what i thought with the first album and look what they did they came with a better now!

and their sound is changing more and more with these new songs ive heard and it sounds really good! so im not worried about their next album!and i also think they should make a cd with all the b-sides on it

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to get tickets but they sold out really fast. It's a medium sized venue Coldplay is playing at' date=' the Molson Amphitheater. Next one I'm going to no matter what. How about you Laura?[/quote']

Oh Jacob..you may shoot me... I got 3 tickets to see the show with my friends but i found out that i'm not going to be in town that week b/c i have a very very very important interview, so i told my friend and he asked for the ticket so i gave it away!! So, no, i won't be seeing them either, but at least i made my friend happy... but next time...I'm SOOO there!!! :) :D