✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how do they release a better album than a.r.o.b.t.t.h.?

mburn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt that be awesome if everyone in this messageboard was at the same concert, or like they had a concert for all of us. Anyways, i cant wait for the next album cause it keeps getting better and better, just by listening to the bsides and the new songs they've been playing at their concerts, i can tell its going to better.

• 3 months later...
wouldnt that be awesome if everyone in this messageboard was at the same concert' date=' or like they had a concert for all of us. Anyways, i cant wait for the next album cause it keeps getting better and better, just by listening to the bsides and the new songs they've been playing at their concerts, i can tell its going to better.[/quote']

good idea in princaple, but im not sure if it would work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ways to change the sound or improve for the third album:

* looks like more love songs since arobtth (moses, ladder to the sun, proof, solid ground) so a lot of these will have to go (become b-sides) as we cant have an album of all love songs right?? :huh:

* we got 2 guitarists- have chris and jonny play different guitar bits rather doing the same guitar bits and backing each other up.

* if jonny dosent like solos than have chris learn some guitar solos :idea2:

* drums loops, keyboards instead of piano, (the achtung or okc method) :lol:

* tempo changes, less formulatic songs (no more slow ballads with ending rocking bits: Scientist, Amsterdam, Green Eyes)

* muti-part songs (think of paranoid android with 3 seperate bits but do the coldplay way *like with the world turns upside down* how that keeps changing) :smug:

* have the songs meld into each other (has not been done yet!!) The Beatles, Oasis, Radiohead, etc have all used this method why not Coldplay.

* add more politics

* concept album..... :P okay not yet!!! :rolleyes: