✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Hey girls, let surgery wait!"

Reilly

Yes, thats the new message, when your skin is just good enough that you can apply skin cream to it to make it better and SHOCK- avoid plastic surgery, you can let surgery wait!

Thats the new message being put forth by supermodel Claudia Schiffer in new L'Oreal commercials. She shows off her beautiful skin, shows us her secret ;) by applying the cream, and then says "Let surgery wait..."

Yes, let surgery wait until your just too damn old and wrinkly and horrid that skin cream no longer is enough. Everyone, let surgery wait, as it now appears to be some kind of universal thing that women must succomb to, like the menstrual cycle.

Yay! Cream means no surgery, for a couple more years!!! :lol: Hurrah! dance dance DANCE

Does this message apply to men as well? Some men do have face lifts and botox injections.

Speaking of surgery, I heard that some guy had breast implants once. Not because he wanted a sex change, but i guess he wanted the Peter Andre "Man boob" look :dozey:

Does this message apply to men as well? Some men do have face lifts and botox injections.

Speaking of surgery, I heard that some guy had breast implants once. Not because he wanted a sex change, but i guess he wanted the Peter Andre "Man boob" look :dozey:

eeooowwwww... :sick: