✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

fahrenheit 9/11

*Justine*

OK, I finally saw it. Moore definitely introduced compelling arguments. It was very interesting. The first scene was really cool, and the final scene was hilarious! Although i found some parts pretty contradictory, it was still a great accomplishment.

I don't think anybody can deny that Michael Moore is at the very least an expert at making publicity for himself. He's also a strict adherent to the philosophy of "there's no such thing as bad publicity." :lol:

he also sticks to the philosophy of "i can edit my films and fabricate information to make the viewer believe what i am showing actually did happen"

i will see this movie eventually, but i want to research it a lot before i see it to know which parts he has fabricated or exagerrated.

okay "gas-man"...hehe...sorry its been a few days since you posted that last thing. You seem pretty cool...I'm into music too...obviously. I'm not going to form a band or anything, but I listen a lot. Your move to London sounds sweet, I wish I could do that too. Good luck with all of that. I wouldn't say your picture makes you seem weird...more mysterious if anything. :blush:

i saw the movie in question last night and i personally thought it was great. yes, it's only docu-tainment, this is not authentic journalism or a real documentary - we all know that.

i for one think moore is a good guy and a talented film-maker. i also know that he edits things in favour of his point and exploits emotions to help get audiences to feel for his cause.

all i can say is i'm glad that there is a place where people are finally seeing things that the american media has basically never touched on. the movie raises questions, starts conversations, and helps us all figure out where we stand even if its strongly against moore and his ideas.

there is way worst garbage put on movie screens month after month, finally something with a little substance comes out and everyones up in arms.

i saw the movie in question last night and i personally thought it was great. yes, it's only docu-tainment, this is not authentic journalism or a real documentary - we all know that.

i for one think moore is a good guy and a talented film-maker. i also know that he edits things in favour of his point and exploits emotions to help get audiences to feel for his cause.

all i can say is i'm glad that there is a place where people are finally seeing things that the american media has basically never touched on. the movie raises questions, starts conversations, and helps us all figure out where we stand even if its strongly against moore and his ideas.

there is way worst garbage put on movie screens month after month, finally something with a little substance comes out and everyones up in arms.

But those things are exactly what make Moore so frustrating. I think a film that's less sensationalistic and attempts to actually present the facts as they are (in other words, an actual documentary) would be a much more effective condemnation of the Bush Administration. As it is now, anybody who disagrees with his fundamental points can dismiss him as a lying hack (which is only partly true), and ignore the fact that his underlying points are often worth debating.

But those things are exactly what make Moore so frustrating. I think a film that's less sensationalistic and attempts to actually present the facts as they are (in other words, an actual documentary) would be a much more effective condemnation of the Bush Administration.

I agree.

At any rate, it's certainly more worthwhile than seeing White Chicks or whatever other crap there is now.

I agree with this as well. :lol:

I saw it last night too...I liked it. I mean, its weird, like are you supposed to enjoy this movie? I dunno if I'd say I enjoyed it. It was appauling, strong points against bush, whose a douche. I don't even like Michael Moore that much, as many of you don't either. I shed a few tears...its sad how fucked up our world is. I think everyone should see this...before voting.

Yea good call...that was so sad...sooooo sad, I can't even talk about it without tearing up. When they showed bodies of people in Iraq and what not, I started crying too...makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe this is happening right now in our world. :embarrased: its sickening. i hate bush. :angry: