✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

fahrenheit 9/11

*Justine*

i've double posted... :embarrased: and rather than reading the same post twice. i decided to edit the first one <this one>.

so i thought i'd write a joke, and thought this one was more appropiate for this thread....(no-one need to reply to this bit...just, i hate seeing double posts...this is the first time i've accidently done it)

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner. A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'." :P :D

some aren't Cam movies...some are the proper thing, given to award ceremonies, which the Official people...copied for money or put on the internet :/ nothing is safe for a bit of money these days. i don't agree with Cam movies at all...but i do download the films if they're there..(i don't understand myself at that one.) but...i wouldn't go to the cinema to watch it anyway...so they're not Losing any money. but i still know it's wrong

cam movies are garbage. We bust people at the theatre that 'record' movies while they are watching them...that is pretty stupid.

i know, therefore i am not d/l such cam mov

it's the original from a preview dvd

hope it finishes soon, it's almost 2 weeks now :confused:

oh..haha...erm...Gas Man is just something a friend called me after too much to drink, and he couldn't sleep next to me coz my breath was like Natural Gas :D :/

erm...the picture i'm using would suggest i'm some kind of weirdo...but i'm not...it's just a random pic from my computer:)

what am i all about... :idea2: Music...write music everyday, and i'm moving to London in 3 months to form a band with my brother and some other people. i have 2 other small project things...one is making music for films/games/tv etc...and another is making music with a girl who i will be living with, who attends a Vocal university course in London. haha..is that what you mean :blush: :P my brother will also be apart of that too.

what are YOU about :D ?

Michael Moore is a tit, a big, fat, tit. Nipple even, I'd dare to call him a nipple after I've had a few drinks. Nip-pull.

But, like Thomas there, hes the only one whos putting out an official slanging match on the head of George Bush (Hes certainly not the only one with the balls to say anything though, Letterman and Leno, many comedians, from Madonna to Shakira, its fashionable to scrutinise American politicians).

I dont give Michael Moore praise for satirising Bush, Moore simply see's it as a way to gain money. Its now a popular thing to be the rebel anti-real politik, Moore realises this. At the Oscars when he did his speech the Booing was added from the crowd, to save American pride. When asked about it in the interview he said he didnt understand why he was being booed for saying what people were thinking or some bull, when there was no booing in the first place!

Just an example of how Moore cleverly uses situations to make himself look rebellious and everything but wrong.

great comparison reilly. i shall sleep better tonight knowing to call michael moore a NEEEEPLE! true. anyways i will probably see this just because i enjoy his films and love the fact that someone can have the major hairy balls to fuck up george bush in front of america and do it without any second thoughts. what a great nipple.

Thats true of course, but I still dont see why he has the "Major hairy balls2 to make fun of George Bush in a time when everyone is making a mockery of the man. If it was an Iraqi making fun of Saddam Hussain 3 years ago, THAT would take ultimate balls (And lead to the brave mans definate untimely death). Michael Moore has never gotten any trouble for doing what hes doing, and he wont its not illegal or anarchist style or anything like that.

Hell, I could do it. Manye people could. Michae mOore has the money and support to do it though.

Nahh.. I think that Michael Moore is the only one that have the balls for kick the fucking Bush's balls!! yeah... he like to make publicity with himself, but in a cool way!!! i love him! i really love him+