✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Futurama - Any fan there?

Outconsumer

Guest LiquidSky

I think Family Guy is funnier, but I do like watching Futurama though. Bender is great! ;) :D

i've not got the DVD's, but I always used to love watching it. Better than The Simpsons? Definitely better than the more recent ones, but the older Simpsons episodes (seasons 3-9) were a lot funnier than Futurama.

Still, Futurama was absolutely hilarious. My favourite episode is "War is the H-Word", the one where they go to war with a planet ruled by giant balls.

Even though I love both Futurama and The Simpsons, nothing can touch the genius that is Family Guy. It's simply fantastic.

I think Family Guy is funnier' date=' but I do like watching Futurama though. Bender is great! ;) :D[/quote']

Yeah, I saw Family Guy but sometimes, for me, goes too far. Bender is great but my favorite is Dr. Zoidberg. And.... I must confess: I have a crush on Amy :heart: :cool:

Guest LiquidSky

You have a crush on Amy? :lol:

awwwww :D :P

I like Family Guy because that's how I imagine that everything goes and when something similar is happening in real life...it just makes me laugh ;) :lol: :D

Better than The Simpsons? Definitely better than the more recent ones' date=' but the older Simpsons episodes (seasons 3-9) were a lot funnier than Futurama. [/quote']

Sure. I agree. Too much Simpsons at the end.

Still' date=' Futurama was absolutely hilarious. My favourite episode is "War is the H-Word", the one where they go to war with a planet ruled by giant balls.[/quote']

Nice one! Superb when Brannigan feels atraction for Leela with a "man-looking" and asks for his lotion. My favourite is "Anthology of interest II" with the "What-if" machine.

I recomended de DVD collection because of the producers', writers' and actors', comentaries. They're really hilarious and make you apreciate even more what you're watching. I wonder if there's a Simpson's DVD. Does anybody know it? I'd like to have it.

I wonder if there's a Simpson's DVD. Does anybody know it? I'd like to have it.

they're very gradually releasing each season on DVD box sets. I think they're on season 3 at the moment.

you can buy DVD's which have like 4 or 5 random episodes on, but they're a mixed bunch and there'll be only a couple of episodes on these DVDs which are worth watching.

Nice one! Superb when Brannigan feels atraction for Leela with a "man-looking" and asks for his lotion.

"That young man fills me with hope... and some other emotions which are weird and deeply confusing"

:lol: Zapp Brannigan is by far the best character in the show.

they're very gradually releasing each season on DVD box sets. I think they're on season 3 at the moment.

Thanks. I'll look for it.

you can buy DVD's which have like 4 or 5 random episodes on' date=' but they're a mixed bunch and there'll be only a couple of episodes on these DVDs which are worth watching.[/quote']

Yeah, I saw them and I think they're not worth it.

Nice one! Superb when Brannigan feels atraction for Leela with a "man-looking" and asks for his lotion.

"That young man fills me with hope... and some other emotions which are weird and deeply confusing"

:lol: Zapp Brannigan is by far the best character in the show.

:D :D :D :D :D

And do you remember that one, with the mutants and "el Chupachota" (I think) when they say they have to offer a virgin to the monster. Then Leela offers herself. And one of the mutants goes:

"You're not virgin. You did it with Brannigan. We saw it in his web page" (more or less). :P :P I imagine Zapp creating his own blog, explaining how was that quick and definitely freak night. :sneaky:

What´s Family Guy? :huh:

Creo que puedes verlo en España a través del Paramount Comedy Channel (en Digital Plus). El título en español es "Padre de Familia".

I think you can see it in Spain on Paramount Comedy Channel (in Digital Plus). The spanish title is "Padre de familia".

What´s Family Guy? :huh:

Go here and you'll soon find out

http://www.planet-familyguy.com

Hardly anyone seemed to notice it when it was on TV, because it jumped about the schedule like crazy, so it was axed because no one was watching it. Then they released it all on DVD and people started taking notice. So now they've started making them again and it'll start showing in America in Summer 2005.

• 3 years later...

Ha, what a coincidence! A few days ago i was arguing with my friend about the colour of the lobster ( can't remember his name)

I was sure he's pink! But she said it's gotta be orange.. I guess she was right..

But anyway, i do like the show. I don't watch tv that much in general so that's why i don't see this show often either.