✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Futurama - Any fan there?

Outconsumer

I love Futurama! IMO it's easily as good as The Simpsons, if not better sometimes, it's just that's The Simpsons has always kinda overshadowed it a bit. I love all the characters but i think Fry and Bender are my faves. I have all the seasons on dvd now and i can't wait for the new episodes to start being shown over here :D

Ha, what a coincidence! A few days ago i was arguing with my friend about the colour of the lobster ( can't remember his name)

I was sure he's pink! But she said it's gotta be orange.. I guess she was right..

Dr. Zoidberg. He's my favorite character...I alwys thought he was more red than orange though.

I love the way the show referrs to the 20th century sarcastically.

• 10 months later...

I've only ever seen one episode. It was the one where Fry has a dog called Seymour...and I'm sure you guys know what happens. Thing is, I bawled like a baby through that episode!!!! It was incredibly SAD.

But I do want to see more. Oh, and I love Fry's James Dean outfit. hehe...

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I love Futurama. It's a certain candidate for my favorite cartoon. But I was rather apprehensive about the thought of bringing the series back after so long, especially since after the first movie (which was fantastic), each subsequent movie was gradually worse. And unfortunately, even though the three new episodes that have aired so far aren't terrible, they're a far cry from the quality of the original series. But there's still plenty of episodes left (23, I believe), so hope remains.