✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, where's REN anyways? (a poll, dedicated to YOU)

Valleyboy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, like, you wasted hours writing a long ass reply and got a two words reply.

If that didnt make you look stupid, i dont know what will do it.

If your arguments were half as good as banafag's MAYBE you could TRY to say something but.. since you're just a copycat.. oh well.

Yea, like, you wasted hours writing a long ass reply and got a two words reply.

If that didnt make you look stupid, i dont know what will do it.

If your arguments were half as good as banafag's MAYBE you could TRY to say something but.. since you're just a copycat.. oh well.

you just get better and better ahahaha

VALLEY'S THEORY NO°2!!

"you wasted hours writing a long ass reply and got a two words reply. If that didn't make you look stupid........"

Of course not.

Like, I'm too busy with your mum now.

But i'll be avaiable in 6 days, i think.

so call me: 1-800-00-FAG

anyways, i gotta go now cos shes waiting for me, but i'll probably be back tonight so we can have more fun, kalter. :kiss:

:lol: :lol: i just read your phone# 1-800-00-FAG

:lol: :lol:

:surprised: OH MY GOD!!! is it possible to bless a person's brain with more stupidity ???????? :thinking:

i must be stupid myself for even asking, sorry! :confused:

Valleyboy, stop being such an attention seeking hoe.

No, Im serious here. Without conflict and people to write your oh-so-clever 2 word replys to and come out lookin' slicker than Erkel, you are deemed utterly useless.

You intentionally make posts which target people, in the hope that the surrounding people around them will jump to the defense of their loved ones, so you can be all "Take a chill! Be like me mac!". Last time it didnt realy work out (Hah!) and like one person defended Sternly and you acted like the whole board was against you, IT wasnt really that funny, this is just the same deal, you hope that me and Kalter will write something stupid or rather, smart (Like this) so you can reply and once again be as cool as Hasselhoff and Coleman, Thats... Sad.

Kalters reply made a lotta sense but overly its quite gay to internet-argue (As long as the person your doing it with is an incapable retard) so this is really, awwwwll I gotsta say.

yea, I did.

After a few boring days, i just felt like i should come back and annoy people.

Its good to see ya too.

but oh, let me destroy kalter now.

1 . when someone tries to convince the others of something, like:

"How could I hate someone I don't even know in real life? its the internet geez..repeat after me: I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T "

you just DON'T DO the mistake of contradicting yourself in the next sentence:

"As you can see not everybody loves ren, kalter hates him(just go to his profile and check his first post on this board, just to diss ren), bananafag hates him (Probably cos he made him look stupid ha, good job ren, wherever you are), Carla hates him(you better ask her), jo hates him (No comments).."

let me repeat the I N T E R N E T!!!!

Geez, you cant get more stupid, can you? Didn't you READ OR SOMETHING? HELLO THERE? I made a point there.. I dislike people but dont hate them cos its (as i sad before) the internet! on the other hand , people I mentioned above do hate him, and you can see how pathetic they are doing this, do you know what i mean? they should hate someone they know in real life. Oh god, what a bunch of geeks.

2 . "I just made this thread to prove my theory..." : ....ding ding ding WRONG!

you simply do not understand the reaction of some people on here. It's got nothing A B S O L U T E L Y nothing to do with "If you make a joke about a girl...... but as you yourself said: you DISLIKE CARLA but you certainly don't dislike REN. Do you get my point? Don't change all the topic to getting different reactions whether you make fun of a "girl" or a "boy"...

Pardon me, but it has something to do, unless you are gay and can't see it. wanna be honest? Ok, let's be honest. I can't understand jo's reaction getting mad at me for a joke I made, and you and your lover bananafag trying to dig up in my threads just to diss me but nevertheless I don't see anyone sticking up for me. I don't need that but its really brave from you to try to make me look stupid knowing your lover bananafag will back you up, eh?

And if its not a boy-girl issue about jokes, then explain me the different reactions in both threads.. Since you seem to know everything about it.. NEWBIE....btw, when did i say i liked carla in the first place? if you're gonna quote me do not skip my points. that's just lame, and try to diss Ren when he comes back to see what he replies about it..oh and i dislike bananafag and still made a thread about it and everyone was laughing.. weird, eh?

3 . your "real" theory is hilarious and logical! :

THEORY:

Stick A L W A Y S together, because remember I am your ultimate friend!! Go on laughing about the way I "tried" to diss someone I dislike, but if you start criticizing me after making fun of someone, YOU personally consider as your friend as well.....well THAT'S A CONTRADICTION BECAUSE I AM YOUR FRIEND...YOU SAID SOOOOOOOO "

THEORY:No matter how clear my point is there will always be assholes like kalter who will try to miss the meaning of all this..ultimate friend, eh? pathetic.--let me remind you that jo is my friend as well but i didnt like her reaction towards the other thread when she always had fun when i made fun/diss (Call it whatever you want) bananafag , next time read very carefully what i say and try to learn something, mmk?

That's it, I'm entitled to my opinion and so i say it, you dont like it.. too bad, you can suck my... :rolleyes:

Valleyboy, stop being such an attention seeking hoe.

you're a coldplay hater and joined a coldplay fan site, and -I- am the attention seeking hoe? quoting eric: "good grief"

No, Im serious here. Without conflict and people to write your oh-so-clever 2 word replys to and come out lookin' slicker than Erkel, you are deemed utterly useless.

sounds like you're describing yourself here, you know?

You intentionally make posts which target people, in the hope that the surrounding people around them will jump to the defense of their loved ones, so you can be all "Take a chill! Be like me mac!". Last time it didnt realy work out (Hah!) and like one person defended Sternly and you acted like the whole board was against you, IT wasnt really that funny, this is just the same deal, you hope that me and Kalter will write something stupid or rather, smart (Like this) so you can reply and once again be as cool as Hasselhoff and Coleman, Thats... Sad.

Okay, i guess i answered this in my prevoius reply, so i'l just ignore all this shit you said.

Kalters reply made a lotta sense

LMAO!!

hahahaha!!

you're just joking... RIGHT?

let me remind you that jo is my friend as well but i didnt like her reaction towards the other thread when she always had fun when i made fun/diss (Call it whatever you want)

no...Thom...I´ve been here for more than 4 months and you never made a fool of somebody else like that!...not that I didn´t noticed....that thread was sooooooooo official board!...I like this place because we can get along with different people and know eachother and talk about everything and about nothing...but use Carla´s name to just a "funny moment" that´s what I didn´t like...cause I think she deserves the same respect she gives to others members and to you as well!...that´s what I think!...that thread doesn´t has sense of humor at all because of the person you "used" to make fun!...and as you said you know I´m your friend...I know this is only internet...but for the same thing there´s no purpose in threads like that!...as it seems to be offensive by some people!.... ;) ... :)