✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, where's REN anyways? (a poll, dedicated to YOU)

Valleyboy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, this will probably be my first, and last serious (read: LONG) post here.

:embarrased: ...cause you seems to hate Carla but Ren averybody loves Ren!...I don´t wanna start this again!... :snore:

Weak. So you think I hate carla? How could I hate someone I don't even know in real life? its the internet geez..repeat after me: I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T , i dislike carla, that's a fact, cos she is way more mean tha 1000 carlas thread I could ever make.

Just ask her about what she said to ren long time ago :rollingeyes:

and ding ding ding..WRONG! As you can see not everybody loves ren, kalter hates him(just go to his profile and check his first post on this board, just to diss ren), bananafag hates him (Probably cos he made him look stupid ha, good job ren, wherever you are), Carla hates him(you better ask her), jo hates him (No comments).. and if that's so.. shouldn't YOU stick up for him? isnt he your friend as well? i was expecting something like:

" that's so mean! :angry: leave my ren alone.. u understand....ALONE! :ANGRY: "

I just made this thread to prove my theory: If you make a joke about a girl ..all the girls will diss you and say shit about you but if it's about a guy, you just join and have a laugh, isnt this unfair (Not to say absolutely lame)? I was just making my point clear here and I do not intend to change my sense of humour just coz newbies tell me it is wrong because back in the day we all had a laugh out of this..

In addition, if memory works, you were laughin really hard when i made that thread about bananaman (The one with the comics) and you certainly knew I dislike him but didn't get mad at me anyways.. but on the other hand you almost killed me when I refered to carla..Maybe its just me but.. Aren't you contradicting yourself? Just a thought, you know. I do not pretend to keep arguing with you, Joyce, because I like you as a friend. But it's too bad we don't share the same view about humour on this board.

Ps. how brave eh, banafag? Making fun of ren and this thread coz he's not here.. You know he'd destroy you with only one reply if he was here you lame baldy :kiss:

Maaaannnnnn !! Whenever I read some of your posts (especially the ones where you "try" defending yourself) I think ughh :sick: "..the only thing we can take out of this is he can't get worse....it's simply not possible" but goshh you always surprise me :rolleyes:

1. when someone tries to convince the others of something, like:

"How could I hate someone I don't even know in real life? its the internet geez..repeat after me: I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T "

you just DON'T DO the mistake of contradicting yourself in the next sentence:

"As you can see not everybody loves ren, kalter hates him(just go to his profile and check his first post on this board, just to diss ren), bananafag hates him (Probably cos he made him look stupid ha, good job ren, wherever you are), Carla hates him(you better ask her), jo hates him (No comments).."

:uhoh: let me repeat the I N T E R N E T!!!!

2. "I just made this thread to prove my theory..." : ....ding ding ding WRONG!

you simply do not understand the reaction of some people on here. It's got nothing A B S O L U T E L Y nothing to do with "If you make a joke about a girl...... but as you yourself said: you DISLIKE CARLA but you certainly don't dislike REN. Do you get my point? Don't change all the topic to getting different reactions whether you make fun of a "girl" or a "boy"...

3. your "real" theory is hilarious and logical! :cheesy: :

"you were laughin really hard when i made that thread about bananaman (The one with the comics) and you certainly knew I dislike him but didn't get mad at me anyways"

"but on the other hand you almost killed me when I refered to carla..Maybe its just me but.. Aren't you contradicting yourself"

"But it's too bad we don't share the same view about humour on this board."

:idea2: THEORY:

Stick A L W A Y S together, because remember I am your ultimate friend!! Go on laughing about the way I "tried" to diss someone I dislike, but if you start criticizing me after making fun of someone, YOU personally consider as your friend as well.....well THAT'S A CONTRADICTION BECAUSE I AM YOUR FRIEND...YOU SAID SOOOOOOOO :( :( :cry: "

why so predictable?

c'mon you are 18! do better!!

man, you're 21 and i just made you look stupid.

If i were you i'd stop posting and make a thread about it.

Thom... can you log in msn!???

nopers, cos i am using my uni's pc now. :/

But i'll see if i can be online on msn tonight.

"man, you're 21 and i just made you look stupid.

If i were you i'd stop posting and make a thread about it."

:lol: :lol: made me look stupid, yea rite....posting "kalter = headache" in response to my analysis of mr valleboy's "long and serious post" :lol: :lol: yay! 1:0 for valley :laugh3: