Everything posted by edupoint
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
If you think about it, it does make sense. I was negatively surprised when ETIAW appeared as single, but the rest of Mylo Xyloto was a very good album with really good songs, with a little bit of that pop direction but still being that rock music. Ghost Stories was incredibly beautiful with ASFOS as, again, that pop guilty pleasure. A head full of dreams in my opinion was an ok album, but not great. I love what they did in Everyday life, get away from the massive production and looking for the new spotify kids, even when I would not select more than two or three songs from that album for a top50 of the band. But listening to MOTS made (again, in my opinion) the previous albums masterpieces. Sometimes that happens because you need some time to understand and value a song or its direction, its meaning. Sometimes you just don´t understand what the hell a group is doing or why, and it takes a tour or another album to apreciate it. But other times what you though was ok becomes great just by comparison with the newest thing.
-
Ladder to the sun
One of my top favourites, in that tour I listened to "Idiot" and other unreleased songs but the one I was waiting for was this one. The melody and Chris´singing is so beautiful.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
It´s a pity because in the first records Martin gave some importance to the lyrics, but the more commercial the melodies are, the worse lyrics he writes, in my opinion. He hasn´t ever been Dylan, but it´s been ages since the level is underground.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Muy buenas desde Pamplona!
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Very beautiful version, I must say.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, it´s not...
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
I´m interested too!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
And don´t you think that in a whole year that they´ve been working on it, the tracklist can have changed?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That sounds really good!
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
That´s who we are😂🙌
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Oh god, I got a lot of tracks but I don´t know which one comes from which year...
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Sooo... let´s change the topic, everybody, shall we? Which "The Race" version do you prefer?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
As a huge U2 fan, I have to say that the situation would be very different. U2 played during that tour some great shows, but there were others with half attendance in some stadiums, or too many mistakes (particularly at the first shows). Coldplay is nowadays somewhere you got to be, and something cool to show your followers, and all the tour has sold out without effort, and any more legs they will add anywhere in the world will get the same result.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
I was not blaming or accusing you, I´m not a collector on anything, so I really can´t walk in your shoes. Of course, thanks for the songs you decided to share with everyone, let´s hope there would be more to come, but if there weren´t, thanks anyway!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Somebody didn´t do his homework...
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
I don´t see the point of keeping in your room something and not sharing it. With all due respect, I don´t get it. Thanks anyway for the songs you did share.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
They can´t play stadiums in the middle of the winter... So if you´re right, it won´t be in the US.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I understand, but after they stop for three years, we´ll see what´s going on in their heads.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
We´ll see.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, if the acceptable standard is going to be the Rolling Stones, they might as well retire.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
How many albums were gonna be their last one? Don´t believe what Chris says, even if he really means it.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I agree. My guess is he´ll be giving a little input here and there, but not more than 3-4 songs.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Yeah, I corrected myself some minutes later, thanks.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Ok, I should have checked before answering, my bad😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
How do we know that as a fact?