Everything posted by Larry
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Sugarplum Fairy - Sweet Jackie :nice:
-
Germany suspends 2 soldiers over photos
It's really a shame... I saw the pictures in the newspaper and also on RTL and I was shocked. It's disgusting! Today I heard that politicians say we might get terror attacks in Germany again, similar to that one on July 31st when two bombs were intended to blow up two trains in Cologne and Koblenz.
-
For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Gnah, weekend is running so fast! I never knew that you're coming from Kazakhstan Dave... ;) Anyone here who would like to talk (or write) a bit? :D
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Thanks sally and Kara! :nice: Yeah, it was a brilliant evening! It seems that there were a few more parties last night when I'm going to see the other pictures here. ;)
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
-
Oberhausen/GER, Oct. 28th
Already one year has gone... It was definitely the best concert of my life so far! :nice:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Hehe Julia! Yeah it was great and the cocktails were yummy. Luckily we got one more hour to sleep... ;) Oh, sorry I'm the one in the middle (blue shirt)... :dozey:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Some of my friends and I in a club last evening... Every cocktail 1€... :cheesy:
-
German Fans?
Schlimm, wenn man solche Nachbarn hat... Bis denn! :D
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Hives - A Little More For Little You :dance:
-
German Fans?
Langsam machst du mir Angst! :D Das kenne ich auch nicht...
-
German music....
Yeah "Lords Of The Boards" and "Open Your Eyes" were also my favourites besides "Pretty In Scarlet". They also had a funny song called "Dödel Up". :D It's very sad that they quit...
-
German Fans?
Griechischer Wein kennt glaub ich jeder, oder? Sogar ich! :smug:
-
German music....
Yeah! :D God, what a song... :thinking: Hm, why the hell did "Guano Apes" split? I used to like them, especially the singer. My favourite song is still "Pretty In Scarlet". :cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wnRSoNMfo One of their best performances... at MTV Winterjam 2003 although the beginning wasn't good actually! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBN8_fRGOk
-
German music....
Lol, what an unbounded cheek! :P:D Gnah, I don't get "Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb" out of my head now!
-
German music....
Haha, no I bought it at Saturn. ;) And what's your opinion? I like the video, especially the end.
-
German Fans?
Haha, meine Eltern meinten auch vorhin, dass das ne Bildungslücke ist. :P Da waren noch mehr solcher Lieder, aber am besten konnte ich "Griechischer Wein" trällern. :D
-
German Fans?
Wieder was dazu gelernt... ;) Ach wär das schön, wenn Werder diese Saison wieder Meister werden würde. 2004 war so super... :nice: LFMAO, gestern nach dem Spiel haben wir noch Karaoke gespielt. Hab grad ein Lied wiedergefunden... Ich kannte das gar nicht. Gott, das war so peinlich! Ich hoffe, dass uns niemand gehört hat... :dozey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlh9eQvt6c "Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb" :D Achtung: Ohrwurm-Gefahr... :lol:
-
MANDO DIAO
LMFAO... I found two short videos (the second one isn't complete unfortunately) where Mando Diao is talking shit about Sarah Kuttner. :D [sarah Kuttner had a German music show on Viva and later on MTV and they played these short clips during the show.] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZ8q2w7bDE Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4gGMoVLDYI Part 2
-
German Fans?
Lol, wer soll das verstehen? :P Oh, hab sooo Kopfschmerzen... Hab das Spiel gestern bei nem Arbeitskollegen geguckt. Das war so tötlich... Nach jedem Werder-Tor gabs son hochprozentiges Zeug. Zuletzt hab ich echt nur noch gehofft, dass Werder das Toreschießen einstellt. Gott sei Dank für mich wurde das 7. Werder-Tor, was regulär war, aberkannt. :D
-
German music....
Thursday I was shopping in Bremen (don't enter H&M by the way... you will always find something! :D) and I finally bought this album. I really like it and I think their music is a mixture between Bloc Party and Franz Ferdinand but in German! :D Here is the clip of their first single "Giganten" again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1NMV0ruZI
-
The official **KEANE** thread
Thanks! :nice: The sound quality is fantastic. I want to see them as well... :\;)
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Haha, you're so lucky! :lol: Which member of Maximo Park haven't you meet yet? :P By the way, one of my friends has exactly the same shirt, but with "Mando Diao" on it... ;)
-
German Fans?
Ich bin so im Arsch!!! :sleeping2::lol:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Farin Urlaub - Unter Wasser :nice: