Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
The Blur Thread
I'm glad Damon got rid of that mop. :sick: Congrats! :cool: I'm sure you did a great job and that your teacher wasn't lenient at all!
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Oh god, those boxers! :dead: But anyway, how was Lollapalooza?
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I realised I'm a FAIL at making things.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Still haven't started watching Lost. :blank:
-
The Thom Yorke Thread
Here's the setlist from The Big Chill! Setlist: 01. The Eraser 02. The Clock 03. Harrowdown Hill 04. I Might Be Wrong 05. The Gloaming 06. Reckoner 07. Black Swan 08. Planet Telex 09. Give Up the Ghost 10. Cymbal Rush 11. Everything In Its Right Place 12. Airbag I think he said GUTG is a Radiohead song. Wahey! :wacko:
-
Radiohead
Here's the setlist from The Big Chill! Setlist: 01. The Eraser 02. The Clock 03. Harrowdown Hill 04. I Might Be Wrong 05. The Gloaming 06. Reckoner 07. Black Swan 08. Planet Telex 09. Give Up the Ghost 10. Cymbal Rush 11. Everything In Its Right Place 12. Airbag I think he said GUTG is a Radiohead song. Wahey! :wacko:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Awesome! Will you go to both shows?
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Just wanted to ask the same thing :lol:
-
The Blur Thread
Piece of ginge? :lol: :| That's so mean of them, it's like he was the black sheep! This is probably the most horrible interview I've seen so far. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc]YouTube- Nardwuar vs. Blur[/ame]
-
The Blur Thread
Still haven't seen it and a few more weeks will pass before I do. :blank: Will say it again, poor Dave. :(
-
The Blur Thread
how old were they? :lol: They look super young! Poor Dave. :cry:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
So early! It's almost 9pm here.
-
The Blur Thread
I know, right? :lol: Physics sounds much more interesting that way. I'd want to do this kind of exercise ALL DAY. Btw, I don't think Alex has only 55 kg, he's heavier than that :lol:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
The Blur Thread
If I were in charge of dressing him, I'd put all the clothes away. :mellow:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
3am, yeah. It is a little bit too late. :( Think I'll listen to Funeral instead and hope to see them live someday.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
10 pm EST? What's that in GMT? :thinking: I might watch it if it's not too late.
-
The Blur Thread
ALEX JAMES. WTF. TAKE THAT OFF! :sick:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Your mum is cool! :cool:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Let's hope this will help people see there's nothing wrong with same sex marriage. :nice:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Stealin' the first gif. :cool:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I can imagine it being a weird feeling. :P That's harsh, though! :lol: At least they're not completely gone, eh? Bed time for me now, goodnight. :hug:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I think Doctor Who is just as good an obsession as Mew. :) It is kinda sad to look at something you used to love but now you don't care that much about it anymore.