Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. OMG!! Skins is awesome! Which season are you on? Did you know they'll do an American version of it? :dance: I don't know how I'd make you feel less anxious but I think searching for a spot where you could read a book or listen to music in peace would kill time and help you getting to know the campus? :hug:
  2. Didn't know that at all so thanks for sharing this. :smiley: Vegetable is a nice song, but I never loved it. It is one of the better songs on the album, though!
  3. Jealous! That's a lovely pun :lol: Nope! I will, though. Just need to find it. I couldn't order it online when I was an über fan. It's okay. The image will fade away soon. :P
  4. You have been warned! :P [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUBE_wiPtU]YouTube- Radiohead-Anyone Can Play Guitar(live at the MTV Beach House[/ame] Which one? :surprised: I've never seen it. :curtain:
  5. Woohoo! Partay! :dance: What will you be doing? Yeah, those from Pablo Honey era. There's this atrocious version of Anyone Can Play Guitar that freaks you out every time you watch it. It's also hilarious but maybe not in a good way. :lol:
  6. Oh I forgot to post this video, which is an essential when it comes to Radiohead live performances. :mellow: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXUBE_wiPtU]YouTube- Radiohead-Anyone Can Play Guitar(live at the MTV Beach House[/ame] Sadly I can't see/listen to the alternate version of Stop Whispering because it's blocked in my country. Boo. :(
  7. Released: 22 February 1993 Label: Parlophone, Capitol Producer: Sean Slade, Paul Q. Kolderie Tracklisting You Creep How Do You? Stop Whispering Thinking About You Anyone Can Play Guitar Ripcord Vegetable Prove Yourself I Can’t Lurgee Blow Out So this is how it all started... The album, which was released in early 1993, was preceded by the single Creep, released in 1992. Surprisingly, it wasn’t a huge hit until the re-release in 1993. The song received a lot of attention both from the fans and the media but not all of it was favourable. Radio One even refused to play the song because they found it “too depressing”. However, Creep became a worldwide hit with the release of Pablo Honey and if you ask any so-called filler fan, they will tell you it’s the best Radiohead song ever. Personally, I don’t find it amazing but it definitely has a special place in my heart as the first Radiohead song I’ve heard. Apart from this highlight, I would also like to mention You, the opening song, which demonstrates how powerful Thom’s voice is and gives you a taste of what the rest of the album will sound like. Other favourites of mine are Lurgee and Blow Out because of the musical and lyrical part. It’s hard to pinpoint the best part in each of these two songs but I could say that all the segments of these songs make them great. It isn’t a great album, especially if you compare it to others, but it’s worth a listen or two to see how the band started their career. Must hear: Creep, Thinking About You, Blow Out Other Radiohead releases you might be interested in: extended plays Drill and Itch, singles Creep, Anyone Can Play Guitar, Stop Whispering and Pop Is Dead and a live concert video Live at Astoria. Here’s a few videos for your viewing pleasure: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XodXYdu7qOQ]YouTube- Radiohead-- "You" (Thom and Jonny)[/ame] You (Thom and Jonny live at MTV studio) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjUjNPYzLg&hd=1]YouTube- Radiohead - Creep[/ame] Creep official video (1992) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx26X4AFhSc&hd=1]YouTube- MIGUELÁNGEL Radiohead Creep MTV Beach House Party[/ame] Creep (MTV Beach House 1993) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoVAs15Z5no]YouTube- Radiohead: Anyone Can Play Guitar LIVE 1993[/ame] Anyone Can Play Guitar (1993) (I couldn’t find the official video) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHmDNY_ThQs]YouTube- radiohead - stop whispering LIVE @ astoria[/ame] Stop Whispering (Astoria 1994) (I couldn’t find the official video) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3U7QRWwDjI]YouTube- Radiohead - Pop is Dead-[/ame] Pop Is Dead official video (1993) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEbK3T_xOyI]YouTube- Radiohead - Blow Out (Live at The Astoria 94')[/ame] Blow Out (Astoria 1994) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhIB5knaAsw]YouTube- RADIOHEAD Live : BLOW OUT 7th.Oct.2008 @ Tokyo International Forum[/ame] Blow Out (Tokyo 2008)
  8. It's perfectly fine to act like a 15-year-old in this case. :whistle: Nice to meet you Colleen! Call me Nina. :)
  9. They need to be special :bigcry: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D_uJSQIm10]YouTube- Three Hearts Seven Seas Twelve Moons - Gorillaz.[/ame] :awesome:
  10. omg these are amazing! they sound almost like the originals :nice:
  11. Yeah, maybe. Forgot to check Youtube! >_<
  12. It's Three Hearts, Seven Seas, Twelve Moons and maybe another one for Japan? I like Stylo but not as much as Empire Ants. It is a bit different so it's ok if you don't like it. Nobody likes the same songs anyway. :nice:
  13. Yeah it's got a nice melody and isn't too long. It probably attracts more listeners than Stylo... Btw, does anyone have the bonus tracks for Plastic Beach?
  14. Np :smiley: I shall post more if I find anything good. :mellow:
  15. Yeah they definitely need bikes at that point! :D And oh, "I LOVE a funny robot!" :wacko: Good luck with the uni!! I'm sure you'll do great :hug:
  16. It's the mind reading thing I've been sporting recently. :uhoh: I watched it the other day. With subtitles. On our DVD player. It kicked ass. :cool:
  17. Here are the two that I have :sneaky:
  18. Okay so I'll start with Pablo Honey tomorrow. Is there anything special I should bear in mind?
  19. Whoa, yesterday was the first day I ever listened to DARE and On Melancholy Hill together with a friend. Can't describe how awesome it was. :cheesy:
  20. Welcome here! :) Yeah it wouldn't let me join the Blur forum either, which sucks. Louise, have fun in London!
  21. wubs. My favourite BSS song. Aww, so nice!! :stunned: going to bed but wishing you a lovely evening. :nice:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.