Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
No Starshaped here, but I guess I could download/buy it?
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
I'm in the process of getting drunk so here goes my coherence (I've heard it hates me for some reason)... Louise, I'm SO happy for you. The pic is so lovely and I bet that was the night to remember. It must've been so so lovely. :nice: As for the rest of you, :hug:I'll picspam tomorrow, hopefully I won't post pics you've seen thousands of times already. :smiley:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Thanks! You don't look bored, you look great! :nice: Nice shirt
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Kate Hudson, unless he's moved onto somebody else. :thinking:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Great news on the single room, Zoe! :dance: Wtf, is Matt Bellamy still with that cow?
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Thank youse! :awesome:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Aww poor Damon! :shy:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
I'm bored. :blank:
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
ok! in that case it's fine.
-
Radiohead
Not the wisest choice for the systems name. :blank:
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
Oh btw, I won't have much time in January unless we do it in the last week (aka after the 22nd). It's the exam period :bigcry:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Kelly that's amazing! Best birthday present you could ever get! :dance: What's up with them scheduling only one show in Asia? :(
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
Purrrfect. Thank you, Mrs. Albarn.
-
RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.
Well I'm not particularly good at it either, but I'll do my best. You should try, too! :nice:
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
:blush: Sign me up for 13, I'd like to do that one. :nice: No, seriously. 13 is mine. :evil:
-
The Blur Thread
Yes, sure! I'll check the thread in a second and post there. :nice: OMG thanks :blush: He's sporting the FunfaceTM well. :blush: He must be a cool dad, they all look so happy!
-
RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.
Ah good, thanks for explaining and posting links. :nice: Only Pablo Honey and Kid A are still left, so if they're not taken by tomorrow this time, I shall take whichever remains. I shall take Pablo Honey. :smartass:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I will! Need to go to a Mexican restaurant, haven't been for such a long time!! Not really, but I am surprised how this hasn't happened to me yet as I sneeze A LOT lately. But anyway, what did you click?
-
The Blur Thread
Thanks, mine too! The song itself isn't a favourite of mine, but the lyrics are so good.
-
The Blur Thread
Cool! Go ahead :smiley:
-
RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.
What exactly would I have to do? I can help organise the discussion/whatever, though.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
According to this it isn't. :blank:
-
RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.
:awesome: Yeah I'm well up for it! When is it supposed to take place? I've only skimmed over this thread and I didn't see if it was mentioned yet. :shy:
-
(Insert band name here week) Organizing thread
A sub-forum would solve that problem, wouldn't it?