Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Night night! I can't say I like Mew but I don't hate them. Ask me again next week. :wacko:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Hey guys! Whoa, this thread moves so fast. Tammi, I love your avatar, it's awesome. Need to listen to some Mew.
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
i. want. that. drink. :wideeyed:
-
The Blur Thread
What a lovely view! :cool:
-
Radiohead
If Radiohead didn't tell these organisations to order bloggers to take IR down, it's kind of ridiculous. :thinking:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Ticket stress, it's prefectly understandable. I'm sure you'll enjoy the show anyway. Now you at least have a ticket :)
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
That's unfair. Hopefully the venue isn't be big and that ticketmaster won't do that. It's kind of weird you weren't able to choose what kind of ticket you wanted. :blank: Keep on checking the Gorillaz forum, there probably will post somebody who'll want to have a ticket (in case you do buy a GA one in the general sale).
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
WHAT. :shocked2: How come they were that much? Do you think it's because of the pre-sale? I do hope your seat is close to the stage.
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Tickets! :dance: Yeah they're pricey bit I guess it's worth it.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
It's good! Not really a fan of either but it's a good mix. :smiley: It's all worth it. Every single time you melt because of seeing him being there, all hawt and adorable and sneaky with a cool accent. :dead: :( Maybe you could start queuing for their future shows very early and maybe get to talk to them that way? Get them to work soon! Feel better.. :hug:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Try these: http://www.tvduck.com/Blackpool.html http://www.sidereel.com/Blackpool http://www.ovguide.com/tv/blackpool.htm http://www.seesaw.com/TV/Drama/b-10571-Viva-Blackpool
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
The whole serial is basically HAWT :bomb: Some of the scenes in episode 3 and 5 (I think) are just too much for one's sanity. :dead: Like the one where he kisses Natalie. :bomb: So sorry you didn't get to go :(
-
Impatient me.
I get VERY annoyed when my parents come to my room to ask me something right when I'm listening to a song that's very dear to me. Of course they can't know that, but it's still so irritating.
-
Laura Marling
Laura is amaaazing. I've only listened to her last album but her music really is lovely.
-
RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.
same here!
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
He is hot there, DAMN. :dead: Gonna watch episode 2 soonish! (gotta watch some Dead Set first) You should go alone! And if you can't go today, go tomorrow! :wacko:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Lovely pics! You guys look great and so so happy :nice:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Tonight's a drunken Saturday night. Sadly I've just remembered that Starshaped clip where Damon (I think) vomits :sick:
-
Blur Week ~ Confidence is a Preference~ (tba)
oh great, i'll check it out!
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
STILL NO DAVID TENNANT APPEARANCE WHAT IS THIS.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Awwee :blush: Falling in love with him is pretty understandable. He's hawt (and a good actor)
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Watching Blackpool right now! I know somebody would be proud of me. :smug:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Just because it's not punk it doesn't mean it's shit. Liz is probably right, seems like Lydon's got something personal against Damon/Gorillaz. And yeah, the tickets cost 45 pounds / €60 without fees.