Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
What about Miguel or Filo? Is Filo even a name?
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I've never eaten those dishes but I bet they're p delicious :awesome:
-
(Insert band name here week) Organizing thread
Why? :confused:
-
The Blur Thread
Good idea! Just posted in the thread, saying the obvious. :sleep:
-
(Insert band name here week) Organizing thread
BLUR :dance:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
I know, right?! :dead: I just wanted to be a bit more subtle. :dead: Aww :lol: His smile and eyes and NOSE are deadly. :dead:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
You can fangirl together now! :blush:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
And I missed it again :( I swear I will watch it if somebody does it on this Friday's evening.
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Aww that sucks! But hey, at least you have fun on your own and don't need to think what to say in front of your friends. :p I'm sorry you can't go :( :hug:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Hey D, welcome here. :smiley: OHAI Damon's pants. :dead:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
What if you went with a friend and one of you would drive to Chicago and the other to Detroit? :wacko: Getting a GPS is a good idea, you definitely don't want to get lost! Why can't you go? :(
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
the US is humongous. :blank: So you're going to two shows? :awesome: :dance:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
US tour dates have been announced! :dance: http://gorillaz.com/tour-dates And that's a lot of shows, compared to Europe.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Zoem I hope you're ok :hug:
-
Doctor Who ???......
EVERYBODY LIVES! :awesome:
-
Virtual friends
I've got quite a bit of friends from the internet but out of almost 300 friends I have on facebook, there's only 26 or so that I haven't met in real life (+ some of Coldplayers I don't have on fb). I've got plenty of friends that I've met on the internet but there was at least one meet up in real life and I've got so close to some of them that I consider them as real life friends. Other friends don't question or judge me for that. Why would they anyway?
-
There is a problem...
If you don't like his personality, then I don't think you should meet him. But if you're uncertain only because you don't know much about him and are afraid you might run out of things to talk about, then I think you should give it a try. You might become (better) friends. ETA: + what Raphaele said.
-
Doctor Who ???......
Journey's End Blink need to think about the third one... meaning I'll have to watch season 4 and 5 once more :P
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
omg thank you so much for that! it's too handy not to use it! :wacko:
-
Doctor Who ???......
Made it a while ago :mellow:
-
The Blur Thread
I'm afraid it'll really end up this way :P
-
The Blur Thread
You'll kill me after you read this post, but I still have to listen to Think Tank in depth. :blank: I've listened to it a couple of times, but was never focused on it so I guess I need to print out the lyrics and listen to it again and again.
-
The Blur Thread
Whoa, that was an epic dream! :o Can't believe there was a whole story and not just bits and pieces of it.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
This mb needs a "go to top" button.
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO