Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. Oatmeal! :wacky: right hurr :nice:
  2. Me too :nice: and sorry that was an error on my part, flvs is just florida and a couple other states like Georgia actually :lol: Alexxxx aww bye see you soon
  3. Well yes there was work assigned and it's due in a week but I have high school hw too :rolleyes::lol: Do you take it on FLVS? Bye Naan! See you Soon (cp :nod:)
  4. Im about to do some of my college hw :| yaay :lol: then i'll probably go on Hulu :awesome:
  5. starfish and julia :nice: hey!
  6. Wait how long is your lunch?/clearly asking the important questions
  7. :laugh3: Yeah we're so underprivileged, only 6 classes:rolleyes:
  8. And only one is an elective :bigcry: Hm, but i'm okay with that...I think:uhoh:
  9. I have 8 classes you guys :phu: I wish I had six :freak:
  10. But so is french. : ( Hi Tyler :hug:
  11. Ugh I hate it too, it hurts so much : (
  12. :hug:! I get that feeling with keane songs currently:heart:
  13. I'm watching a cat show, some people don't deserve pets, poor cat :|
  14. Me too bro, it was fun! I love that feeling I get when i listen to new songs that are just too good and i feel like my life is amazing :heart: Battle ax!
  15. :dazzled: I approve :nod:
  16. Ich bin hier :awesome: How are you guys doing? :nice: Starrfishie! And Brent!
  17. Omg there is a no smiley now!? :no:
  18. Hey guize I'm at the library :nod:
  19. OCPD :lol: Okay, well i'm off, i'm going to the library :wave: Why we have no wave smiley :freak:
  20. Yep! Yeah but you have half of the definition, and who knows if you have anxiety or not, you could be in denial:laugh3:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.