Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. cos i was watching ricky gervais :dazzled:
  2. I'm like addicted to broccoli :shame:
  3. But that's you're opinion :| no seriously brb, ricky gervais :heart: :escaping:
  4. brb Ricky Gervais :heart:
  5. What do you eat everyday? : ( indeed and it's an okay commercial, it shows coldplay for 3 seconds. :lol:
  6. :laugh3:aw starfish from outer space :wacko:
  7. you can't be smug, nobody believes or agrees with you. :|
  8. :nod: Who the heck cares :freak: No I don't think they will be : ( Je l'aime :heart: yay taco love! I love that commercial I'm like LOOK COLDPLAY! :freak:
  9. I just can't. PBD - i missed using PBD :lol:
  10. i'm sorry are you saying something. :phu: Tacos. :heart:
  11. Tacos > life :| Downtown Abbey won a golden globe yusss
  12. oh my god, don't even. You have a problem if you think math is better than tacos. i just can't even.
  13. i saw him on 60 minutes :awesome:
  14. well I mean, we can all agree ANYTHING beats math. I could say tacos > math and we'd all agree :nod:
  15. past 2000 pages :surprised:
  16. *apparates again, puts hand in Alex's face to stop her from running* I WIN.
  17. *apparates, appears in front of Alex* :|
  18. Hay Madison YOU DONT CARE!? Hehe Run, Snow Patrol reference :nod:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.