Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol: omg you're right he is! but i'm a fire pokemon person :nod: teehee combusken the concrete :laugh1:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
i totally forgot there was a 3rd evolution :uhoh: but the 3rd evolutions are always the ugliest :laugh3: I'm a swampeeeert! I just want to be a Blaziken :curtain: or charizard
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Mathna why did you not want PBD?:P
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:wink3:i'm a marshtomp :| I hate the magikarp by the way :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
maaarsh
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
marshtomp! :wacky:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:wink3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
maybe you should get a pet starfish :laugh1:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
^ Basically Sparks, she's crazy.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:| :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I know that. But i love people with European origins, I always get so excited over it even if it is so common. :nod: And Germany :dazzled:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
It's interesting to me! :wacky:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
bye tyler
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
the food of my country~ :lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:| I don't know, I just guessed :bigcry:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hey, don't judge her brother, you live in a toilet. :phu:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Yussss :lol:aaaw
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Pokemon Emerald :heart:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
lalalala Llama.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:laugh3::laugh3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
teehee, Mathna is going to explode
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:rolleyes:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:no: :uhoh: it's so flip floppy