Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
(game) The Next poster...
no!:lol: tnp likes dinosaurs
-
Death and All His....
Kris"lovers:sick:" Coldplay singles:D
-
Official Kris Allen Thread
:bigcry: ok:hug:whatever ya say:P
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
oh look at this!!:wink3:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyv_uIjGr94&feature=related]YouTube - Coldplay. A message, to Super Sexy Guy.[/ame]
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
and in GofW great zoom in the beginning..:wink3::sneaky:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Liz!!!:lol::lol::laugh3::laugh3: OHH MYY GOODD, I LOVE YOU,I LOVE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!WHOOO Liz I love you:lol:that was soo funny I wonder what Guy was thinking:D toldya I'd find it:sneaky:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol:just realized I dont like Kris Allen!:happy2:
-
(game) The Next poster...
:laugh3: tnp likes the way Ivets hips swing:lol:
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
nighty night to Arnim:nice:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
haha:lol: ok but I'll find a way!:sneaky:;)
-
(game) The Next poster...
:lol:..no SQ
- Coldplay's Twitter
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
25 I dislike odd numbers
-
Death and All His....
:lol:DAAH crazy ivets
-
Official Kris Allen Thread
NO,BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS T-R-U-E! but I love you Ivet:hug:
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol:is named Olivia
-
(game) The Next poster...
I have aphobia of heights,no tnp has been bungee diving:(
-
Death and All His....
:nice: how about Death and all his Lovers in Japan!
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
:D :hug: Im Lost!:\
-
Official Kris Allen Thread
Danny vs Adam should've been in the finals!Simon said so too:D Everyone just likes Kris b/c he's"cute" Guy or Kriss??? Guy definetly