Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
- coldplay sucks dick
-
Death and All His....
walnuts:P
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
Crests
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
anyways......1.36:P 1
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
:stunned:what happened?????
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
has a cool name .........Crests:lol:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Coldplaying.com QooC
:lol:its always Eric
-
If April Showers Bring May Flowers...
thanks nut nah:P
-
What Are You Wearing Right Now?
luckily,clothes:lol:
- Coldplay's Twitter
-
Type the lyrics of song you are listening to right now
:lol:
-
Answer the question above you
yes SQ
-
Rate the signature above you
7
-
What are you thinking right now?
why does MaJa hate that place:thinking:
-
I am currently listening to....
:lol:^ still nothing
-
Write the first word that comes to mind.
fall
-
Irritate the person above you using only an emoticon
:toilet:
-
(game) The Next poster...
ew no:lol: tnp likes burger king
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
eyes
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol:loves waffles like me:D
-
What are you thinking right now?
:confused:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol::sneaky:is right too
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:sneaky:is right we should request a thanks smiley again:)