Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Transform the Next Poster's Username
Miss twiglet:sneaky:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:)knows I cant speak french and loves chris:)
-
Transform the Next Poster's Username
Miss.martin........ofdaylight:lol:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:hug:is a very cool nice person that can speak french,oui? Je Ne Parle Pas Francais:(
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
is a nice person
-
What do you feel like doing right now?
yawning
-
What are you thinking right now?
:inquisitive:
-
Irritate the person above you using only an emoticon
;)
-
What do you feel like doing right now?
telling Ahlem she'll do fine:)
-
(game) The Next poster...
I wish tnp can eat termites:sick:
-
What do you feel like doing right now?
:lol:laughing
-
"For A Million Dollars, Would You __________?" Game
never sq?
-
1000 Things To Do In An Elevator!
609 laugh
-
Answer the question above you
CP tickets last thing that made you mad?
-
What are you thinking right now?
Im lazy
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Sri Lanka :D
-
Transform the Next Poster's Username
Guy's 42 and at home:(
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Qatar
-
The "OR" Game
:lol:er drag suit? same
-
Tell me something about you that I don't know
I:heart:Guy
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Death and All His....
:lol:Hugh Lauries:)
- A - Z Cities
- coldplay sucks dick
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
:lol:I'm sure you'll do:P fine