Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Official Kris Allen Thread
:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2: Adam just lost because he's Gay and nobody likes Gay's apparently:(though I do b/c gays are the best:lol:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
:lol: may I know what video and where to find?;)
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
:dozey: :confused: :(
-
Death and All His....
Arnims and I vets:)
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
same kind of bored:P watcha singing,paper planes?
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
:)ok how is everyone
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Answer the question above you
love it! tno loves sunshine
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
"Olishizzle":lol:
-
(game) The Next poster...
sorry tnp is mishelle
-
(game) The Next poster...
:lol:Im taller than my short mum:D
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
15 :bomb:so close yet so far...:)
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:lol:made a late post and wants to come to England:D
-
Coldplay's Twitter
FUCK!GET TO UNION SQUARE GO GO GO!!!!!!SERIOUSLY TACKLE GUY!!!!AND KEEP HIM THERE:escaping:
-
(game) The Next poster...
I was late:shame:
-
(game) The Next poster...
:lol:about 172 centimeters I think
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
Olivia
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
yeah!likes kittens that work for milk:D
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
12 almost freaking there:dance:
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
:) Danielle Im guessing:)
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
:lol:10 oh crap just a few more to go...
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
has a cute avatar:)
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
edit:Olivia
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
:lol:your attentive:P ummmm Danielle?(twitter:P)
-
Irritate the person above you using only an emoticon
:lol:^