Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
it's the airplanes one :sick:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't know :shrug: they might :laugh4: Bread Crusts!
-
WHAT THE FUUUCK.....
WOW OH WOW OH WOW.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm just being negative and doubting that they'll stay together for much longer :shame: :sick: ewwh, that's mank.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:o ! racist or long-nailist :confused:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm good, My sister and her boyfriend left earlier for dublin. He's going home from the dublin airport on thursday so it will be kind of weird. Cause he was living with us for the past number of weeks and now to not even talking to him :shrug: you know?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oh look that song crests is irritated by is on tv :cheesy: How are you miss pickaloo?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
She's so cute, but just threw a small tantrum. Momma ain't gonna take none of that shit.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My mother somehow got it working this morning :shrug: don't ask me how. It's Riding Solo by Jason Derulo. It was just on the tv. Srs late reply, I was playing with this baby my mother looks after :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i'm solo i'm riding solo i'm riding solo i'm riding solo solo :blank:
-
WHAT THE FUUUCK.....
The same thing happened to my friend with her ipod touch. There's this solution http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4267321&postcount=9 but I don't know if it would work :shrug: cause yours was pretty submerged :uhoh:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
^ I was just coming in here to get to people's profiles to mail and add them to the list. :laugh4: seriously Though for someone living in just say england it would be much more awkward to add them to the list because the addresses for the first few people have already been given out. :\
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
And the Nazi's liked child porn?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
totally, he'd so buy that if disney released it. D: OH GOD WHY WOULD DISNEY SELL PORN?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
-
Does anybody else think Nelson Mandela is overrated?
gotta love how trustworthy google is.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I there going, wow dude you can joke about sex slaves but child sex slaves is just crossing somesort of slex slave joke line. You don't cross that line :blan:
-
Does anybody else think Nelson Mandela is overrated?
That's oddly specific there gregory.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I think it's actually more of a cork saying :laugh4: PUT THEM TO GOOD USE GODDAMMIT! Will you release your one's in to the wild now? yes, the wild :blank:
-
Does anybody else think Nelson Mandela is overrated?
I wonder if there's a picture of that in his museum.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You could also not have sex slaves. :laugh4: My favourite thing my dad says is, He's a fecking queer hawk :wacky:
-
Does anybody else think Nelson Mandela is overrated?
He has his own day! and I'm pretty sure a museum dedicated to him too :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I know, I swear he said fabulous about a hundred times when we went to Paris :laugh4: From the tiny area I am from, yeah people are like that :laugh4: But in the town not really that much. But the whole there might have been sex slaves tied up in that house is slightly freaking people out.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
But there was loads of cars near the house today and it looks like there was all different types of going-ons happening. :bigcry: It's freaky as fuck. It's a small enough town. BUT THEY'RE PEOPLE WE KNOW AND MY MOM'S COUSIN. Lolol, my dad gossips with the hairdressers .... and also over uses the word fabulous :thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It wasn't even on the news, my dad heard it from the hairdressers.