Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ambergris

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ambergris

  1. The Police - So Lonely
  2. Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me
  3. Travis - Somewhere Else
  4. Jónsi & Alex - Happiness
  5. - ¿Será que algún día me escriben del ICIQ? - ¿Algún día obtendré un polímero? - ¿Cuándo me voy a graduar? - Entre menos piense en él, mejor. Sí, sé que tengo serios problemas, pero es mejor dejar eso a un lado. - Tantas cosas... Me quiero volver chango. :bomb:
  6. That seems pretty unlikely? Btw, you forgot to mention the Icelandic volcano ash cloud covering half Europe and that the world will end in 2012... :wacky:
  7. Manifiéstense, escríbanme algo... :bomb: Horrible incertidumbre.
  8. Don't worry. :P Btw, it's funny that you say that you find extremely uninteresting and boring what you're studying atm. Don't you really have any other better options in mind? like English, Spanish or even something engineer like? ;) I dunno... I would like to help... since I totally despise that sense of vagueness and feeling quite lost, not knowing what to do... It might be really frustrating sometimes. Maybe I'm starting to feel a little like it now that I'm about to finish my career and I have not much certainty of what I'm going to do. :mean: About the books, I'll make a little search then... I'll let you know if I find something. :smiley:
  9. I've been checking them out... They're from Iceland too... Very Sigur Rós like. I think I like it, thanks! :)
  10. Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
  11. Du weißt gar nicht dass Ich Angst vor meiner Zukunft habe.
  12. Björk - Sod Off
  13. Ya no sé qué más pensar. Mejor no pienso tanto. :p
  14. estúpida ansiedad.
  15. Phoenix - 1901
  16. ^ I'm not fat either, but that obviously makes sense... I think it's because we're too young to have any noticeable effect of stress on our metabolism (which might be very high)... but then we must wait until we're 30-40. :confused:
  17. Die Sehnsucht der Veronika Voss (The Longing of Veronika Voss) - 8,9/10
  18. Phoenix - Too Young
  19. The Police - Message In A Bottle
  20. I know, recent news have showed so much chaos in those areas... Is the narcotraffic problem getting out of control in Mexico somehow? And here. :( Btw, I forgot about el chavo del 8. But for me, it is more Latin American than Mexican only. :P
  21. 12°C here atm I think. :smiley:
  22. So, when do we know the results?
  23. Gerard Piqué (Spanish) and Zatlan Ibrahimović (Swedish)... two players from F.C. Barcelona! I believe some girls here have posted pictures of them in this thread, but not exactly together, showing that kind of affection, lol. :thinking:
  24. I'm surprised there haven't been posted pictures of THIS love moment between two Barça players in this thread: http://momento24.com/en/2010/05/06/ibrahimovic-and-pique-in-an-unexpected-picture/ :lol: ain't that hot? or disappointing for some of you?
  25. Very well said! So, because of that, my answer for now would be no.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.