✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

help!

megan

hey, im doing a poetry project for english and im using one of coldplay's songs as one of my poems. but i need info about the guy's. if anyone knows anything about things like their families, influences for their songs, or just any info that an idiot like me cant just find really easily, if you could reply it would be greatly appreciated. thanks! megan

hi :-D . umm well, i have to write a little about all 4 of the guys so any info especially about they're past before the band if anyone knows of any would be excellent. like brothers and sisters, parents names, influences that led them to where they are now, why they write about what they write about, that kind of stuff. ive gotten a lot of stuff from here, but these are a few things that either im too stupid to find, or no one else really cares to know. but any tidbits that anyone knows would be wonderful. thanks, megan

haha ok well thanks for the welcome :D ill see what else i can find! compliments to you all for your friendliness! i dont think ive ever been to a forum where people were that welcoming to new kids like me! have an awesome day

i was going to chat with you megan but now i dont even know what the hell i did....my name is in there but i dont even have a chat box or it never logged me out :? :D :lol:

well i got mega confused by the chat thing here, so i left haha. i think i understand now. thanks for trying to come and save me from talking to myself though!

i was going to chat with you megan but now i dont even know what the hell i did....my name is in there but i dont even have a chat box or it never logged me out :? :D :lol:

well i got mega confused by the chat thing here, so i left haha. i think i understand now. thanks for trying to come and save me from talking to myself though!

It was funny to see that though..it was like this:

megan: Hi!

megan: Am I talking to myself?

megan: yeah..

funny stuff.. :D

It was funny to see that though..it was like this:

megan: Hi!

megan: Am I talking to myself?

megan: yeah..

lol :lol: :lol:

funny stuff.. :D