✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Australian surfer killed by sharks (x2)

busybeeburns

I don't know if there are many sharks where Julia lives. I always thought of waterfalls rather than beaches in that state.

It's really silly because some wanted to go after and look for those sharks and kill them but really what is that gonna do? It's like y'know punishing it! Also what's is weird is that a so called shark expert said that once a shark looked embarassed to of eaten a human. Er, crazy woman.

Oh my god I heard about that! It was in the paper this morning....so sad. :( But then again, the beach is a sharks' backyard and shark attacks are inevitable really...

hope julia's ok...

:blush: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm fine, the shark attack happened in Western Australia :smug:

I don't know if there are many sharks where Julia lives. I always thought of waterfalls rather than beaches in that state.

Hells yeah there are sharks! I live 3 minutes from the beach and I dont recall ever seeing any waterfalls...I think you're thinking of up in like, the mountain districts of Victoria, I live on the coastline. :P

ahhhh I'm terrified of sharks! But I love learning and reading about them...ever since I saw Jaws when I was little girl, I've been intrigued by sharks, but being attacked by one is like my worst nightmare. I think I would freeze or go into a state of shock. They're vicious. Thats really sad to hear that someone was killed by one...I can't believe how big the sharks were reported to be...thats so freaky. 16 feet long...thats like over 3 of me!!! :o :( :/

oh man...how'd that feel?? (the jelly fish sting) that sucks. Yea seriously, being killed by a shark would be the absolute worst. it just makes me cringe thinking about it. that would be the worst way to go out. getting eaten by this massive scary thing while drowning at the same time....woof. :embarrased: that would seriously suck