• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
hi daryl =D hope youre fine :nice:

que tal ese español?

bien estoy bien gracias ¿y tu ??

lo creo que mi castellano mejorar estos dias...

cada dia

tengo clases dos veces cada semana... tambien la gente en mi casa no puden hablan inglés..!

Lo entiendo mucho depende el tiempo...

Pretty peed of my my flatemate though... he is a Idoit... cant live with someone who has a brain of a 13 year old............

Also there is someone else who seems to think they rule the place, and starts writing up a whole list of rules in the house, about cleaning.

God damm it... we have comon sense and can tell when somethng needs doing,....we do it !! and whilst you're at it, think other people in that case as you put it live here maybee you should think to yourself whilst you spend that hour a day in the bathroom in the process of leaving no hot water for anyone else. Espically when you're someone whonever goes out even to work. Oh I dont think you can think that far ahead ... in it.

Pretty peed of my my flatemate though... he is a Idoit... cant live with someone who has a brain of a 13 year old............

Also there is someone else who seems to think they rule the place, and starts writing up a whole list of rules in the house, about cleaning.

God damm it... we have comon sense and can tell when somethng needs doing,....we do it !! and whilst you're at it, think other people in that case as you put it live here maybee you should think to yourself whilst you spend that hour a day in the bathroom in the process of leaving no hot water for anyone else. Espically when you're someone whonever goes out even to work. Oh I dont think you can think that far ahead ... in it.

Ugh I SO agree with you. Shared flas are a nightmare. One of my housemates always bring people around and I don't feel at home anymore. We usually just spend most of the time upstairs. I'm thinking off getting a TV and taking the Sky Box upstairs. We're paying so much for it and I hardly ever get to watch any games. We actually had to go to the pub to watch the derby recently. Me and my boyfriend are thinking about getting our own flat next year (if he stays in Liverpool).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...