• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

It was great playing again... except I let myself get somewhat out of shape... and couldn't keep up with the Catholic school boys. I'll have to fix that before New Jersey. I hate that ankle brace.

I almost went to that school... Bishop Walsh... nice place there... not my kind of school, everything's all... proper.

That was the most terrifying dream ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry:

It was storming and 2 of my friends were at my house with me. 2 of us went to lock the doors and shut the windows, as though something had happened to us before that was bad. I went to lock the basement door (in our basement, there's another door to the outside, so we just lock our basement door because the other one is broken), and there was a medical dummy in our basement. I studied it for a few seconds, and THEN IT GOT UP AND STARTED WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to wake up as soon as this happened, though, because I've got weird control over my sleeping. When I woke up, I pinched myself to make sure I was awake so if I left my room the medical dummy wouldn't be standing there. :(