• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I simply refuse to believe the "Coldplay" section is frequented by so many users in comparison with other sections. I don't remember having found something interesting in it ever since MX came out. :shrug:

The live gig threads are fun to follow during the shows. :)

WHEN IS THIS HEAT GOING TO END???????

whatever, i'm gonna buy the ticket and ill manage to get there!!! I cant fuckin miss my eddie, i feel like im failing to him and i'm a fan i cant do this really, and its eddie solo, can you imagine how amazing will be to hear him all alone? :bomb: :bigcry: his voice..ugh

whatever, i'm gonna buy the ticket and ill manage to get there!!! I cant fuckin miss my eddie, i feel like im failing to him and i'm a fan i cant do this really, and its eddie solo, can you imagine how amazing will be to hear him all alone? :bomb: :bigcry: his voice..ugh

Eddie Vedder? If so, I'd LOVE to hear him solo! Have fun.:D

I guess I should be grateful I even managed to get a ticket. Some people will never get the chance.

Lol Tracie, yes it is him, dont tell me i'm dealing with a huge dilema, as you might notice i'm big Pearl Jam fan as well, and Eddie Vedder is playing here solo next month, its his unique gig in europe, i really want go, of course, i love him, but the gig in in a festival and its a bit far from me, like 2 hours away lol ok this not sound really far, but i have no company and i dont know where exactly it is... plus i dont have much money :( i have no job, i should not go.. but i want go :( this is making me so sad

Lol Tracie, yes it is him, dont tell me i'm dealing with a huge dilema, as you might notice i'm big Pearl Jam fan as well, and Eddie Vedder is playing here solo next month, its his unique gig in europe, i really want go, of course, i love him, but the gig in in a festival and its a bit far from me, like 2 hours away lol ok this not sound really far, but i have no company and i dont know where exactly it is... plus i dont have much money :( i have no job, i should not go.. but i want go :( this is making me so sad

OMG ! We're practically in the same situation. I live two and a half hours from Toronto, only have one ticket, don't have Coldplayer friends here to go with, have almost no money...and I'm going. You should too. You'll have the best time, and you won't regret it!:D

Well, this couple already told me i can go with them in their car, but they are friends of an ex bf lol i like them, i still talk a lot with them, but i dont know, i wont feel very comfy, do you understand? :\ i'm afraid they talk about my ex or ill end up remember things about him and its gonna be awkawrd,plus they both are big fans of PJ, maybe they want have fun together and ill be there feeling like a candle lol if you know what i mean

Well, this couple already told me i can go with them in their car, but they are friends of an ex bf lol i like them, i still talk a lot with them, but i dont know, i wont feel very comfy, do you understand? :\ i'm afraid they talk about my ex or ill end up remember things about him and its gonna be awkawrd,plus they both are big fans of PJ, maybe they want have fun together and ill be there feeling like a candle lol if you know what i mean

I think I understand. I'm meeting up with a couple in Toronto and I don't want to feel like a 'third wheel', but we all have the music in common. Maybe it won't be so bad if you talk more about Eddie and PJ. And if they were uncomfortable with having you along, they wouldn't have invited you in the first place, so I'm sure it's fine. :)

OMG ! We're practically in the same situation. I live two and a half hours from Toronto, only have one ticket, don't have Coldplayer friends here to go with, have almost no money...and I'm going. You should too. You'll have the best time, and you won't regret it!:D

oh, im sure about that :) i might just buy the ticket and ill go, even if i have to wait the rest of the night for a bus to take me home lol its close to the beach, so i can sleep over there :laugh3: thanks for the support :nice:

oh, im sure about that :) i might just buy the ticket and ill go, even if i have to wait the rest of the night for a bus to take me home lol its close to the beach, so i can sleep over there :laugh3: thanks for the support :nice:

No problem!:)

I think I understand. I'm meeting up with a couple in Toronto and I don't want to feel like a 'third wheel', but we all have the music in common. Maybe it won't be so bad if you talk more about Eddie and PJ. And if they were uncomfortable with having you along, they wouldn't have invited you in the first place, so I'm sure it's fine. :)

" And if they were uncomfortable with having you along, they wouldn't have invited you in the first place, so I'm sure it's fine. :) " men, you dont know how much i liked to read this :) you're right, i might ask them then if i can still go with them :) is gonna be fun, i really like them, i speak a lot about Pj with them :blush:

" And if they were uncomfortable with having you along, they wouldn't have invited you in the first place, so I'm sure it's fine. :) " men, you dont know how much i liked to read this :) you're right, i might ask them then if i can still go with them :) is gonna be fun, i really like them, i speak a lot about Pj with them :blush:

Any time!:D