• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

rant contained inside. you have been warned.

We made a promise to do stuff today but your old friend is back from uni, so she's now more important than me. I have explained to you before how I'm used to friends all being the same and leaving me when everyone else comes back. You are just like them and you don't even see it. Instead of saying I should meet them. Actually let me meet them. Let me at least say hi to them without ignoring me when you are out with them. You have really annoyed me this weekend.

You could have invited me out on Saturday night, I dropped so many hints to you about wanting to go out. But you don't listen to me. It's only ever about you. You cut me off mid sentence all the time to talk about yourself.. I hate that. I really hate how you act sometimes. Best friends are supposed to be there for each other. I really need you this week. You promised you would be here for me this month. But you have left me alone a lot. I have been really vulnerable these past few weeks. You don't even take notice. I can't wait for it to be Friday. So that I can have time with someone who actually keeps promises. Someone who is there for me when I really need it.

Now I know how old some of you guys are!!! hahahaha :laugh3:

But sorry for Ms. Sheila E. Good rollerskating music though :laugh3:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mouth is in pain, and when will those ribs be done?!?!?!?!... plus 4th of July is coming up!!!

I ♥ America

Now I know how old some of you guys are!!! hahahaha :laugh3:

But sorry for Ms. Sheila E. Good rollerskating music though :laugh3:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mouth is in pain, and when will those ribs be done?!?!?!?!... plus 4th of July is coming up!!!

I ♥ America

Yep, definitely dating ourselves,lol. But I still think it's a pretty good song.:)