• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I've always wanted to live in your country too... things really have taken the turn for the worse over there... :\

I'll mention it next time I go, but for now, I'll just take precautions, and try to stay healthy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is too early to be up for me.. even though this time is when I SHOULD be waking up...

yeah well a bit tough times here. life is a repetition of cycles, ones up others down.

the country is still great, but obviously many people were pissed today.

i felt strange for most of the day myself. and i still do.

tell your doc about your headaches soon!

Chuggaaconroy time! :D

Haha. My friend, Yoshiller, challenged him to do a Pokemon battle. I forgot if Chuggaconroy ever accepted it or not. :P

Anyways, I'm thinking "Coldplay is not in the list of bands to not listen to. :no: "

Haha. My friend, Yoshiller, challenged him to do a Pokemon battle. I forgot if Chuggaconroy ever accepted it or not. :P

Anyways, I'm thinking "Coldplay is not in the list of bands to not listen to. :no: "

I keep seeing that everytime I search up Chuggaaconroy :lol: I'll check it out some time :P

I feel old.. But seriously.. A comic (book?) and Tumblr? :wtf:

Agreed!

Can't remember who posted what,lol, but shooring pains in your head can also mean a pinched nerve or other neck trauma, so don't panic, but DO ask your doc.:nod:

Same here about waiting. I could hardly sleep when I knew my ticket was in the m ail,lol.

And I'm thinking that it's only the 2nd of a 3-nighter, and I'm doing this all summer plus weekend gigs occasionally? This must be how Coldplay feel...only with more money,lol.

Agreed!

Can't remember who posted what,lol, but shooring pains in your head can also mean a pinched nerve or other neck trauma, so don't panic, but DO ask your doc.:nod:

Same here about waiting. I could hardly sleep when I knew my ticket was in the m ail,lol.

And I'm thinking that it's only the 2nd of a 3-nighter, and I'm doing this all summer plus weekend gigs occasionally? This must be how Coldplay feel...only with more money,lol.

Thanks for the advice Tracie, and I'm glad you're having gig streaks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I constantly feel that I need to get my act together...