✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

I'm not too happy with it. Not to get political, but it seems too brash in our economy... might as well ride it out though :\

I think it's a great idea. I don't know how it will affect the economy, but I like that everybody can get the treatment they need.

I have been through 6 operations since 2005, and been on the hospital a lot, and I'm pleased to know that my parents didn't had to pay a fortune for it. :nice:

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

OK, this is brilliant but probably impossible: Organizing massive flash mobs comprised of Coldplay concert-goers and having them position their wristbands to spell out words or constellations or god knows what that arial photographers might pick up. I bet it would end up in the film if it were done!

we portuguese people are weird, or at least i am :wacky: i dont know if i am the only one who thinks there a diiference between, beijo,beijinho,beijoca :shame: i always try to understand whats behind of that, and i just gave my phone number asshole, its suppose to give me your back :dead: UGH

CRM my friend, worry not :) dont give up!!!!!!! theres always a second chance! :hug: keep trying