• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Recently one of my favourite bands, My Chemical Romance, announced they had broken up. This made me extremely sad knowing I never did and never will get to see them in concert and that they will no longer be making music. I will continue to listen to their music though and I will continue to be inspired by music they have made and the impact they have had on people's lives. And if there is one thing that My Chemical Romance taught me, it is that:

So what if you don't fit in, if you are ugly then you ARE beautiful, because we should be who we are, and we are beautiful. So what if we are six foot tall and a size four, or if we are five foot two and a size fourteen, so what if you have blonde hair, so what if you have black hair, or brown or red or blue or pink hair, so fuckin what, it doesn't matter what you look like, there are always going to be those people who judge you for your music taste, or how you dress, but there are also gonna be the fucking amazing people who actually listen and care and love you for who you are, you are not alone, and you are beautiful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoNH4gidLg]THE BEATLES - OBLA DI OBLA DA. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDujdUQNVg]The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert [finale & speech] - 4th June 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

And as the snow melts, or the palm trees wave, everywhere, it's Easter!:)

Ooh, what part of England, Tracie? :D

Well I shall continue with my life then shall I :snobby:

Not sure yet but probably somewhere in the north. It's the same situation that you posted about. I'm tired of making all the effort in my friendships and creative endeavors. Time to go somewhere I'm wanted...and where Coldplay play a lot mote often, lol.

Now why the fuuu am I. still awake???

This is L. A. ;Because, all I want to do, is have some fun, when the sun goes down on the Santa-Monica boulevard..:hippy::daisy:

But what boggles my mind is, was that William? And the girl with the green tatoo, who was she?? Still a mystery, those sublime subliminal types..

^ That would be really great. I love Disney World. The last time I went there I was 10 or 11, and my grandparents took my younger sister and me there. My dad had bought us both a fancy dress to wear. All the workers at Disney World told us that our dresses were the nicest dresses they'd seen because they weren't those cheesy Disney princess dresses. Haha! Sorry... Memories... :cry2:

^ That would be really great. I love Disney World. The last time I went there I was 10 or 11, and my grandparents took my younger sister and me there. My dad had bought us both a fancy dress to wear. All the workers at Disney World told us that our dresses were the nicest dresses they'd seen because they weren't those cheesy Disney princess dresses. Haha! Sorry... Memories... :cry2:

I went to Disney World in Florida when I was really little, I can remember parts (quite vividly actually :)) and I've been looking at all the pictures we took, plus I just love Disney:P!! It's so magical :nice:. Brings out the inner child in everyone!!

I went to Disney World in Florida when I was really little, I can remember parts (quite vividly actually :)) and I've been looking at all the pictures we took, plus I just love Disney:P!! It's so magical :nice:. Brings out the inner child in everyone!!

We left our photo albums from our trips to Disney World in The States... :(

Oh, my mum found out she was pregnant with me while she was at Disney World...so...yeah...:nod: :uhoh2:

I was thinking... #cut4bieber was trending on twitter a while ago.... Cut for fucking Bieber? HOW VERY DARE THE BIEBER FANS HAVE THE GUTS TO CALL US ROCK MUSIC FANS EMO AND DEPRESSED WHEN THEY FUCKING CUT THEMSELVES FOR FUCKING BIEBER.

so yes I listen to Coldplay, who the beliebers call depressing, yes I listen to my chemical romance, who the one directioners call emo, in fact I probably listen to most rock and alternative rock and indie music that was around before 1D and Bieber was even born, I however am not the one cutting myself am I? So they can piss off calling people "like me" an emo or depressed.

I'm so glad April 1st is over. My siblings...they overuse the whole "April Fools" thing. My younger brother said "I know how to make paper airplanes. APRIL FOOLS!!!" Seriously? Call me when you have a better joke than that...:|