✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

The saw palmettos wave happily in the breeze, ice cream social was enjoyed by all, from January until now I haven't done anything at bingo, dime bingo I've won a few times, no! I've never been up there for bingo, it's fun it's fun, the floor's wet, just a little bit. how you doin'?

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Naturally, natural gas - but the future belongs to the efficient:). As things go on and on as they go on and on, so I would imagine the gas companies enjoy cool weather in the profit margins, without a doubt.

At least we use the natural gas now, rather than flaring it off into the sky as was the case..

I can only hope for change at the highest levels, though change from all directions will lead us to a better future.

Naturally! The drug of money, it's a gas.

I wish there was more investment in efficiency - maybe someone needs to start an efficiencies future, where the investments in proper insulation and ventilation pay off in terms of fuel saved, amortized over time for increasing costs of the fuels.. then everyone would get comfy homes, and save money, and that pesky planet's ecosystems might normalize at a livable level some time in the future..

You know what? My friends are ALL complete facking let downs, we'll make plans and then they'll say "oh let's do it another day" or completely just scrap whatever we were going to do and I'm bloody fed up of it, I'm always the one to make all the effort in our friendships and I'm getting pretty sick and tired of it.

I have explained this to them before and all I get is "I know, but oh well" STFU.

I've been let down by two different friends today alone.

The only thing that doesn't fucking let me down is music, it's always there, something for every mood, anytime of the day.