🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

I, Robot

el_scorcho

I absolutely love the idea, however I HATE WILL SMITH! agh, it's not that he's bad it's just that he shouldn't be in those kind of movies. Did you know he was supposed to be Neo? but He turned down the Matrix contract for some other movie that bombed. All I can say is the Matrix definitely would not have been the same without Keane, furthmore, with Will Smith in his place!

Someone posted this on amazon.com

"Please read this classic work. It is not a perfect book, by any means but it is an entaining and thought provoking one.

The stupid 'action-movie' with Will Smith should be avoided like the plague - the are robots in it and it uses the same title as Asimov's book and that is where the similarity ends.

The people who made that movie clearly have no shame and it is an insult to one of the great American science fiction writers of the 20th century.

Let us hope that a real movie is made of this book ... one day! Will Smith & Co. should hang their heads in shame. " :lol:

Speaking of sloppy story, they could have cut this movie down to 3 minutes and still said everything they said in its current form

:lol:

I saw it yesterday and... does nothing to do with Asimov's book. Anyway, is a good action movie with cool visual effects and some humor in it. But (if you've read the book) the feeling is like someone is pissing in that grave. In the ending credits they say: "Suggested by Isaac Asimov's..." which means: "We liked the idea of three laws an robots thinking on their own". Then added Will and the whole idea became shit. That's it.

• 2 weeks later...