✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Answer the question above you

pharynx

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give some to my family. Buy my dream scooter, Lambretta Li 150, blue and white. I'd buy a whoooooooolllllee lotttaaaaa clothes. I'm gonna be boring and put some in a savings account. Give some to animal charities. Tickets to see my favourite bands, maybe meet some? New iPhone :lol:!

EDIT:

If you found out you only had today left to live, what would you do?

A rockstar. I'm not a good singer or anything, my guitar playing is still suckish and I'm only alright on a keyboard or piano. But if I could be anything I'd be a rockstar. Musicians make so much of a difference to people's lives. I could send out messages:

"People are beautiful on the inside, not just the out"

"Everyone's different so be loud and be proud"

"Fuck the haters"

"You love who you love, being gay is okay"

"Animals have souls, just like us"

"Stop cutting down the trees"

Etc etc. I'd like to feel that someone looks up to me in the way that I look at Coldplay. Coldplay changed my life and I'd like to change someone else's positively too.

SQ

I'll answer both... edit: 3 :shy:

A different nose, my mates like my nose but I hate it :(

Where would you take your bf/gf/partner on a perfect date?

to Hawaii... It looks beatiful from the pictures I've seen.

Sorry

...meant to say SQ so it worked out, lol.

Probably somewhere old and charming in the UK. definitely to a Coldplay show!

Sq

If I had a bunch of money I'd ensure my own financial stability (pay off debt)... I don't think I would buy another house or a car. I would hope to use the majority of it in some positive way to influence the community. Voice of Martyrs seems like a good charity to me. I'd like to think I would be wise with it.

I'd keep my job and spend what I make on things for me and my family to do. If I had no house payment or credit card payment there would be no need for the rest of the money. We could go to more concerts, dine out, etc.

Erm Coldplay concert if I had the money but I don't so I'd take them to a northern soul night or ska night and then have some dinner whilst watching a movie on the couch

What's your favourite pair of shoes?

my nike tennis shoes which need to be replaced :sick:

who is your favorite band besides coldplay or radiohead or u2......... or the beatles... ? :idea2:

I don't know what song. But I used to have an album by Blink 182 called "take off your pants and jacket" and I didn't notice the pun. But I liked the songs when I bought it. The first time I said it out loud was when I was having dinner with my family (parents/bro) and I said the title before I realized it. After that I never listened to it because I hated it lol.

what is your favorite thing in the world