✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Answer the question above you

pharynx

Oh. Hmm...I'd wish...

- to have the opportunity to get to personally get to know the members of Keane.

- That I would have everything necessary to make my dream of owning a bakery or pizzeria in England, into a reality.

- That I would make a lasting impact on this world (for the better) by the time I die.

What was your favourite toy when you were a child?

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh. I don't know how far it was, but it was definitely the most I've ever walk...I was in Jerusalem for a few days and we walked all over the city. At the end of each day I thought I'd never be able to walk again. One day was particularly bad. We were walking almost all day long.

Sq

Same here. I couldn't tell you the longest, but when I was in ENgland I walked til I thought my legs would give way. I did a ten mile walk for charity as a kid, but I've walked greater distances since then.

If you could make one decision for the entire world, what would it be?

As the decision I'd make is a fairly controversial topic I'll just pick say something else.

I'd decide that every band doing a world tour had to go to Mongolia. :P :rolleyes:

What did you last eat for breakfast?

No I don't

You have been approached by a modelling agency that could offer you up to £65,000 a year, however to get the job they tell you that you need to lose 11lbs by next week, do you go for it? Or give some rant about how you're perfect the way you are?

I wouldn't do it, I'm uncomfortable with the way I look, I don't want everyone else to see me. I would lose the weight though but out of my own choice not theirs. I think some modelling can be tasteful but models send out a bad message to young girls. All these size 0 and size 2 models posing make beautiful girls feel ugly.

Your opinion of (the sexy) Jon Bon Jovi?

Lots of people who get into modeling get told they are "fat" and "not skinny enough" so they have to lose weight at a rapid speed and lead to a crash diet. It's obviously not healthy, and it doesn't do any good to your confidence. Most likely, people who get into this end up being anorexic which is absoulutely terrible but not all people, just a majority. Also, I don't see displaying your body as a job so I wouldn't take it.

What was the worst day of you're life?

Hmmm, one of the exam days I've had, either for my geography exam or science (P4, B4, C4), I feel like I've failed both but I won't know until August. Have you ever felt so useless, stupid, annoyed, angry, *whatever the word is for doing soooo much revision for nothing*, all at once? I wanted to cry.

I sound pathetic.

You have to give an inspirational speech, it can be about anything, what do you say?

Those are exactly my sentiments about the whole 'Beauty Bisiness'. And it doesn't come from personal insecurity because my weight has never been a problem, though I'm no beauty either,lol.

Not sure what I'd write, but I'd quote Leonard Cohen "There is a crack in everything...that's how the light gets in.", My song For A Lifetime "There can't be shadows withough light." and something from Coldplay.

sq

I hate giving speeches, and writing them even more...so I'd probably just use Sam's speech from LotR. :P

“Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.”

If your electricity went out, and you're at your house, what would you be doing?

yeah loads, i'm working with people covering the whole spectrum, schizophrenics, borderliners, bipolars, severe adhd, depression...

edit: hope neuroscience is having some major breakthroughs soon, it's grave.

sq