🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Answer the question above you

pharynx

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry this is long.

One of my friends had a house party over the summer while his parents were away, and of course everybody was drunk (I wasn't because I don't drink). So about 4 in the morning a couple of us are still sitting downstairs in the living room while the host has gone to bed. This one lad gets up and says he is going to eat the pet goldfish, he proceeds to put the fish in his mouth, and after having it their for a couple of seconds spits it back in to the bowl. Now I'm gagging at this moment, nearly sick already. But the lad reaches back into the bowl, puts the fish in his mouth and bites it. The blood was all round his mouth and the rest of us ran out the back as it was so disgusting. I can't look at this lad in the same way now.

I admit I laughed and joked about it after, but at the time it was horrible, that poor fish.

Anyway,

What's the scarriest thing thats happened to you?

Sorry this is long.

One of my friends had a house party over the summer while his parents were away, and of course everybody was drunk (I wasn't because I don't drink). So about 4 in the morning a couple of us are still sitting downstairs in the living room while the host has gone to bed. This one lad gets up and says he is going to eat the pet goldfish, he proceeds to put the fish in his mouth, and after having it their for a couple of seconds spits it back in to the bowl. Now I'm gagging at this moment, nearly sick already. But the lad reaches back into the bowl, puts the fish in his mouth and bites it. The blood was all round his mouth and the rest of us ran out the back as it was so disgusting. I can't look at this lad in the same way now.

I admit I laughed and joked about it after, but at the time it was horrible, that poor fish.

Anyway,

What's the scarriest thing thats happened to you?

JESUS ! D:

I'm going to be watching tv.

Boring ):

What's your favourite album?

The book close to where I am sitting now: "Svetlana's Memoirs" (the memoirs of Stalin's daughter Svetlana - a very informative and good book describing the Soviet Union during Josef Stalin)

My favourite film of all time: Gone with the Wind

sq