🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I just wanted to say hi and quickly introduce myself, cause thats the right thing to do, right? :kiss:

So, I'm from Toronto, Canada (yep, where the new DVD will be filmed. Sadly enough, I'm still ringing into radio stations trying to get tickets :grin:), and truthfully speaking, I've been around here snooping, probably as a guest or whatchamacallits, since late last year, but I finally decided to get off my chair and join. (I used to go on the official forum, but there seems to be so much more energy here, which is awesome.)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you all around town!:heart:

I'm not sure where to post this, but for all who are interested, and would like to hear a re-broadcast of the band's May 2005 stop in Toronto (this is the one where they stoped traffic and left with mounties clearing the way), a re-broadcast of the June 2003 show at the Molson Amphitheatre, or to hear live broadcasting from Coldplay's show at the ACC on March 22, you might want to visit

http://www.edge.ca/features/biw.cfm

and tune in.

By the way, Happy St. Patricks Day! :juggle: :hat: :clown:

So people...her eis a little welcome song.....I always wanted to sing it for you...there ya go:

"Welcome to the camp I guess you all know why we're here,my name is JULIA and I became aware his year!If you want to follow me you've got to play pinball and put in your ear plugs put on your eye shades you know where to put the cork!......."

Yeah...not that you know what to do you see what is going to expect you here.....I hope you'll take it seriously!

ah no....this was from the musical Tommy by The Who i love it...so I had to sing it.....

WELCOME newbies!:daisy: