WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I'm new here and I want to introduce myself... ;)

My name is Lars, I'm 20 years old and I live near Bremen, that's a small town in the northern part of Germany. I liked Coldplay since two years, but since "Speed of Sound" I adore them more than ever before. 2 weeks ago I went to my first Coldplay concert in Oberhausen and it was so amazing. I never thought that this show would be so great. Thanks Coldplay! I hope they will retourn to Germany in 2006 altough there are still touring here this week again.

By the way, my mother language is german, so there can be a few mistakes when I try to write in english, so sorry for that. :D

Hi Ted and Julia! :)

Thanks for your postings. Ted, do you live in the UK? Your german is very good.

Last year it was the first time that I visited Great Britain and it was so amazing. My school class and I used the ferry from Calais to Dover and if we saw the white stones of the Britain coast it was such a good feeling. Then we drove to London were we had a very good time. London was very expensive, but the city is so great. I like it very much and because of that I will fly to London again on November the 30th. By the way the buffet in Pizza Hut restaurant is so good. You pay 7 pounds and you can eat and drink as long as you will. :D Cambridge was also very nice, especially the garden of the university. I wish I could live in London...

Hi there! :D

I'm budgie, and, well, I'm new :P

I love Coldplay; I went to see them for the first time at Bolton on 5th of July, and I'm going to go and see them again at the M.E.N. in December - I can't wait :)

Nice forum - I sense I'm going to spend quite some time roosting here :P

Nice Ted!

I'm always very surprised why so many Britains learn German at school. I mean German is very difficult and it isn't a world language. But it's nice. :)

I learned English since my third year of school. I also speak French and Spanish but not as good as English. Thanks for your welcome.

Hello Budgie! I'm so jealous that you'll see Coldplay in December. I saw them 2 wecks ago in Oberhausen and I'm so unhappy that I don't have the chance to see Coldplay on Wednesday in Leipzig or on Thursday in Mannheim again.

Hello there people

I'm Anish calling all the way from sunny Ashton. Big Coldplay fan here. Saw them live at the Bolton Reebok Stadium (Yes I'm in the video). Going seeing them live again at the MEN in December.

I'm a big fan of music from indie to heavy metal. My top bands are Muse, Coldplay, QOTSA, SOAD, GNR, Travis, Futureheads and much much more.

I'm a big Manchester United and Juventus fan. And yes, I am from Manchester. Love WWE as well. That bad its good. F1 and WRC is high on my list as well. I'm Indian so i love cricket as well. Big India supporter