✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Helpful advice for guitarists...

I was inspired by talking about Stairway to Heaven in another thread here, and I feel like I want to say this.

I used to work in a music store (sold guitars and basses and accessories and such) and I eventually got incredibly sick of hearing people come in and try to impress me, my co-workers, other customers, or their girlfriend by playing the same damn songs as every other guy that came in the store.

So the next time you're in a music store, be forewarned that if you play any parts of any of these songs, whoever is working there will hate you now and forever:

- Stairway to Heaven or any other songs from Led Zeppelin IV

- Crazy Train

- any Metallica song

- Sweet Home Alabama

- any Radiohead song

- Ironman

- Sunday Bloody Sunday

Just sayin' :P

You can add helpful additions if you think I missed something. :P

hahah

I'd play blur's song 2, i think, cos it's easy and since i'm not a good guitarist, i'd have to play something stupid like that. Or maybe Wonderwall.. if i only had a capo.. or the beatle's help. that would be nice.

But then again, i'm not a good guitarist, so the chances of me walking into a music store to play guitars is.. well, 0,005%, i'd say

Guest DavidG

lol thats quite funny because a guy i know would probably actually play one of t he songs you've listed more than any other..hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DavidG

:lol: the guy i know, makes a big fuss when he goes into the shop, and then plays his repetoir which is basically what you mentioned above....and it is so embarressing, one time, he started singing when he was playing it, and people behind the desk started laughing at him, and he didnt even notice till I told him :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...