✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

idsadmin

There are a lot of bands that I think suck, but I don't want to voice my opinions because there'll always be someone else who loves them. And really, I'm sick of hearing people insulting bands that I love. I know how much it hurts. So I won't even go there.

On that note...

Ashlee Simpson.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of you just seem to be having a go at people who are really not part of a musical scene I would ever expect you to care about. Really, we all know that the popstars that can't write their own songs are naff, boy/girl bands are just a mass-manufactured product. Look within some of the tripe that some record companies are actually expecting thinking people like yourselves to buy.

Bloc Party - This band is actually tolerable, I must admit they're really not that bad. However, not bad doesn't necessarily equal good and my main beef with them is that the NME referred to their middle-of-the-road album as 'The Holy Bible of the 2000s'. In the Manics' honour, I burnt my friend's copy of that particular NME (I was too annoyed to give them money in order for the cremation to be possible).

Bloc Party is fucking GREAT!

Black Eyed Peas, Pussycat Dolls, 50 Cent and in fact about 99% of all hip hop sucks. As do Westlife (more like Pondlife), Fall Out Boy, The Darkness, Ashlee Simpson... god there are soooo many... I know i'm probably going to get stoned for saying this, but i don't really care so i'm going to say it anyway: Oasis - imo they are one of the most overrated bands around, plus i can't stand the Gallaghers, pair of arrogant bastards imo

i don't mind 50 cent that much just cause their hip-hop doesn't mean that they're automatically bad...but i know everyone's got their axe ready when i say i hate radiohead :D ....i also hate...pussycat dolls, james blunt, the veronicas, westlife...all boy bands actually, celion dion and so forth...oh michael buble...

I actually think the arctic monkeys aren't that bad.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I have to agree with that.

Also, am I the only person who thinks that Madonna needs to "hang up" the leotard? And all the rolling around on the floor and putting her legs behind her head...I mean, c'mon! Okay, we get it: you are flexible enough to have sex in any position known to man. That's fabulous :rolleyes: :dozey: ...but it's not dancing.

Black Eyed Peas' date=' Pussycat Dolls, 50 Cent and in fact about 99% of all hip hop sucks. As do Westlife (more like Pondlife), Fall Out Boy, The Darkness, Ashlee Simpson... god there are soooo many... I know i'm probably going to get stoned for saying this, but i don't really care so i'm going to say it anyway: Oasis - imo they are one of the most overrated bands around, plus i can't stand the Gallaghers, pair of arrogant bastards imo[/quote']

Fall Out Boy?? :o :o :o

they're great in my opinion, but it's up to you..

i agree about ashlee simpson..

and scott stapp. ew. :dozey:

• 2 weeks later...
There are a lot of bands that I think suck, but I don't want to voice my opinions because there'll always be someone else who loves them. And really, I'm sick of hearing people insulting bands that I love. I know how much it hurts. So I won't even go there.

On that note...

Ashlee Simpson.

Exactly,the only thing threads like this do is encourage people to argue in the long run, you don`t like some shit, other people do, swings and round-a-bouts, I mean, at the moment, I can`t stand Coldplay, stupid of me to say on a Coldplay forum, especially as I used to be a great fan, but you guys still love them, that doesn`t me right does it? No.

Don't worry, I wasn't saying anything. Believe me, I haven't met many people in the world who share a lot (if any) of my musical tastes :)

It's just they didn't really fit with who you were listing... :lol: 50 cent->avril->snoop dog->KEANE?->MJB

I just thought it was kind of funny how suddenly it went from Snoop Dog to them :lol:

Ok I have a really horrible sense of humor, nvm.....

yeah, that definitely is the situation here in germany. listening to rock music is very trendy right now. band shirts, patches ... all that kinda stuff...

those little kids don't even know a lot bout their 'favourite bands'.

kurt cobain sucked ... i hate that guy. he was just too weak for life. poor man ...

bands i really, really hate: Green Day, Linkin park, ... that crap....

and i think all the german/swiss/austrian members will agree when i say : I hate TOKIO HOTEL!!! probably the worst band ever.

Tokio Hotel.... uaargh. The product of the fucking rock trend! I can't hear it anymore: Punk & Metal! Everyone just likes punk and metal! But I enjoy the clueless looks when I mention The Libertines or Jazz music! It impresses them ;)

Babyshambles - OK, I think we've proved which of The Libertines was a good songwriter and which was the drugged-up, over-hyped, band-wagon creating waster haven't we.

Have we? Where? Well I'm wearing a Carl Barât shirt right now. Although I still like Pete Doherty a lot after all the stuff he's done.

Oh, and Madonna's new stuff SUCKS absolutely.