✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

idsadmin

kurt cobain sucked ... i hate that guy. he was just too weak for life. poor man ...

bands i really, really hate: Green Day, Linkin park, ... that crap....

and i think all the german/swiss/austrian members will agree when i say : I hate TOKIO HOTEL!!! probably the worst band ever.

i agree with you with kurt and with tokio hotel!

mena.jpg

f*cking assholes :angry: :lol:

just look at their "style" ... they look like they're ready for halloween ...

last week i went through a shopping street in my hometown and i saw some photos from people, and there was a girl who looked like bill!!! same hair same outfit. crazy girl :confused:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kurt cobain sucked ... i hate that guy. he was just too weak for life. poor man ...

and i think all the german/swiss/austrian members will agree when i say : I hate TOKIO HOTEL!!! probably the worst band ever.

mena.jpg

just look at their "style" ... they look like they're ready for halloween ...

Or Mardi Gras!! :P

mena.jpg

I damn hate Tokio Hotel..........the most unsympatheic band I've ever seen! :confused:

99.9% of all rap sucks. I also hate all the loser bands that have emerged and hopped onto the punk wagon since American Idiot (which wasn't even that great an album anyway). People have started to assume now that "rock music" is Green Day, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Hedley, and other loser bands with no talent. And I'm sorry guys, but Oasis has completely lost all of the little talent they used to have back in the mid-90s. I love their 4 or 5 classics, but their new album is 100% garbage. And on top of that Liam and Noel still don't believe the truth. :wink3: Even Radiohead are overrated, and I don't see much to obsess over beyond Paranoid Android.

99.9% of all rap sucks. I also hate all the loser bands that have emerged and hopped onto the punk wagon since American Idiot (which wasn't even that great an album anyway). People have started to assume now that "rock music" is Green Day' date=' Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Hedley, and all the other crap with no talent. And I'm sorry guys, but Oasis has completely lost all of the little talent they used to have back in the mid-90s. I love their 4 or 5 classics, but their new album is 100% garbage. And on top of that Liam and Noel still don't believe the truth. :wink3: Even Radiohead are overrated, and I don't see much to obsess over beyond Paranoid Android.[/quote']

99.9% of all rap sucks. I also hate all the loser bands that have emerged and hopped onto the punk wagon since American Idiot (which wasn't even that great an album anyway). People have started to assume now that "rock music" is Green Day, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Hedley, and all the other crap out there nowadays. And I'm sorry guys, but Oasis has completely lost all of the little talent they used to have back in the mid-90s. I love their 4 or 5 classics, but their new album is 100% garbage. And on top of that Liam and Noel still don't believe the truth. :wink3: Even Radiohead are overrated, and I don't see much to obsess over beyond Paranoid Android.

99.9% of all rap sucks. I also hate all the loser bands that have emerged and hopped onto the punk wagon since American Idiot (which wasn't even that great an album anyway). People have started to assume now that "rock music" is Green Day' date=' Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, Hedley, and all the other crap out there nowadays. And I'm sorry guys, but Oasis has completely lost all of the little talent they used to have back in the mid-90s. I love their 4 or 5 classics, but their new album is 100% garbage. And on top of that Liam and Noel still don't believe the truth. :wink3: Even Radiohead are overrated, and I don't see much to obsess over beyond Paranoid Android.[/quote']

I agree with 10% of what you said.

Ahhhh right here we are.

Simple plan: I'm a wannabe peadophile (check out their album cover) and i pretend to be punk yippee!

Good charlotte: I have more piercings and use more hairspray than you do i'll pretend to be punk.

Fall out boy: THEY SUCK

blink 182: I run around naked and touch myself at night i've got a load of tats i think i'll call myself punk (err no)

Any rap singer who has unmeaningful lyrics: Yo bro i'm a thugzzz yah i'm from the west side...Err dude we don't CARE!

kid courageous:dubbed the aussie simple plan

How stupid of me MJ: I masturbate on stage! I throw my babies over balconies since masturbating on stage lost it's fun i'll go touch little boys. I'm black i'm white i'm male i'm female who knows? I don't! :P

The darkness:Have become as well known as mariah carey for hitting the high notes. Sound like the've just been kicked in the testis good job guys!

Hilary duff: sounds like arron carter on helium! :lol:

evanesence: I cut myself and wear black make-up my clothes look like cut up toilet paper!

green day(for american idiot): god that was an awful album I truly don't care that you sing about american politics while jumping around in green goo you pathetic morons.

THEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICAS

THEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICASTHEVERONICAS

...yeh i edited it for your comfort... :lol:

mena.jpg

I damn hate Tokio Hotel..........the most unsympatheic band I've ever seen! :confused:

i hate people dressing like them and stuff ...

i lately watched a talk show (i'm sooo poor i know) and there was a girl in the audience who had the same hair like bill (that's the lead singer ,right?)

tokio hotel might be the worst german band at the moment.

well, i also hate Silbermond and Wir Sind Helden.

they're so damn overrated ...

• 1 month later...

Hedley has been around for a lot longer than you may think.

Might be wrong about you not knowing how long they've been around, but they are still pretty good.

Listen to some of their original stuff (before they got a recording contract) and you'll see how gorram brilliant a writer Jacob Hoggard is.

some of you just seem to be having a go at people who are really not part of a musical scene I would ever expect you to care about. Really, we all know that the popstars that can't write their own songs are naff, boy/girl bands are just a mass-manufactured product. Look within some of the tripe that some record companies are actually expecting thinking people like yourselves to buy.

The Arctic Monkeys - The most overhyped thing since Jesus, which, contrary to the views of their many fad-chasing 'fans', is the only relation they have to the saviour .

Hard-Fi - Fortheloveofgods, you're not original, you're not talented and you definitely don't have a clue about good music. The singer's not even that attractive, though every single one of their fans does seem to put this across as the first point when trying to describe their positives.

The Dears - It cost me £6/7 to get to Manchester and £20 for two tickets, and as the minimum wage is around £5/hour, that's................... about £52 this pile of s***e owe me for the worst 'music' gig I have ever been to.

The Bravery - My gods fellas, you wouldn't have got by on Baywatch with haircuts as bad as those. What would end up on Baywatch of The Bravery's though, is their terrible 80s throwback keyboard prancing naffness-in-the-extreme music. That bad that I actually took a squid to throw at them at V. The best part of their support for U2 was when the sound system went down, I'm rarely that happy during sex.

Bloc Party - This band is actually tolerable, I must admit they're really not that bad. However, not bad doesn't necessarily equal good and my main beef with them is that the NME referred to their middle-of-the-road album as 'The Holy Bible of the 2000s'. In the Manics' honour, I burnt my friend's copy of that particular NME (I was too annoyed to give them money in order for the cremation to be possible).

Green Day - Green Day are not a bad band, American Idiot was quite a good album, even some of their pop-rock from before was quite good. What Green Day is NOT is punk. Please, please, please, anyone who calls/dreams/thinks/dares to mention of Green Day as 'punk', go wash out your mouth and then listen to The Holy Bible. You'll be a better person for it.

Babyshambles - OK, I think we've proved which of The Libertines was a good songwriter and which was the drugged-up, over-hyped, band-wagon creating waster haven't we.

Franz Ferdinand - Do I want to what? There's a reason that modern art is so ridiculously rubbish. See here http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/950-22/sf-moma-abstract-5.jpg for an example of what is considered graphic art in the current age. See here http://www.franzferdinand.co.uk/ for what is now considered a form of music art. You may note that the two have remarkable similarities in that both are uninspired, untalented wastes of space that have somehow gained a popularity through sheer manipulation. At least, I assume that's what it must be.

I must stop now, that's all the annoyance I have in me at this minute, having left most of it at Valley Parade earlier this afternoon.