✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

idsadmin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alexisonfire - that's their name i think?

alex is on fire?

alexis on fire?

a lex is on fire?

the middle one! that's it! i thought i saw that they always type the name without spaces. i can't remember. i don't pay attention to acts i don't like obviously.

That's funny..but did you know that in goes perfect with "The Wizard of Oz" movie?

:lol:

In regards to Nickelback, check this out...

This song is their two hits "How You Remind Me" and "Someday" played simultaneously. The songs flow perfectly from start to finish.

http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/temp/nickelbacksucks.mp3

this could almost be their next hit, :lol:

• 1 year later...
nirvana are TOO over-rated

I tend to agree :)

I don't. But it gets on my nerves that everyone in my area runs around with Nirvana patches on his bags just bcuz it's !"cool". most of them surely have NO idea about Nirvana, the songs, and what a fucking poor bloke Kurt Cobain was.

yeah, that definitely is the situation here in germany. listening to rock music is very trendy right now. band shirts, patches ... all that kinda stuff...

those little kids don't even know a lot bout their 'favourite bands'.

kurt cobain sucked ... i hate that guy. he was just too weak for life. poor man ...

bands i really, really hate: Green Day, Linkin park, ... that crap....

and i think all the german/swiss/austrian members will agree when i say : I hate TOKIO HOTEL!!! probably the worst band ever.

kurt cobain sucked ... i hate that guy. he was just too weak for life. poor man ...

and i think all the german/swiss/austrian members will agree when i say : I hate TOKIO HOTEL!!! probably the worst band ever.

i agree with you with kurt and with tokio hotel!

mena.jpg

f*cking assholes :angry: :lol:

Jason Mraz makes me puke.

Hmmm I don't know. He is really the only guy with a guitar that I like. I hate people like John Mayer, David Grey, Howie Day,etc. etc. They can strum a few f'ing chords, so what? My grandmother can too, and she has a better voice than half those guys.

However, the only time I heard Jason Mraz was so live jazzy stuff and it was pretty tight. There were horns, a nasty guitar and to end it off, a BASS SOLO. You don't hear great bass solos too often in modern music.

i agree with you with kurt and with tokio hotel!

mena.jpg

f*cking assholes :angry: :lol:

just look at their "style" ... they look like they're ready for halloween ...

Jason Mraz makes me puke.

Hmmm I don't know. He is really the only guy with a guitar that I like. I hate people like John Mayer, David Grey, Howie Day,etc. etc. They can strum a few f'ing chords, so what? My grandmother can too, and she has a better voice than half those guys.

However, the only time I heard Jason Mraz was so live jazzy stuff and it was pretty tight. There were horns, a nasty guitar and to end it off, a BASS SOLO. You don't hear great bass solos too often in modern music.

I live next door to Jason Mraz and I never really make any attempt to say hi, although I know a couple girls that would murder me to switch places. His producer dude is pretty cool though, and funny because he can't stand him either...oh well...who cares.