✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

idsadmin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nirvana really? Explain.

good charlotte' date=' sum 41, blink 182, d12, linkin park, evanescence[/quote']

Nice list ! I´ll add Limp Biskit, Nirvana, Pearl Jam and AudioSlave. :D I don´t care what other people say. I really think these bands suck !

Nirvana really? Explain.

Kurt voice was terrible. Bad lyrics and I really hate them a lot more after that unplugged thing, they made a cover of The man who sold the world (by Bowie). Nirvana didn´t invent rock, they never were the best band in the world and everything that came from America during that time (the grungie era) sucks ! The only good musician Nirvana had was Dave Grohl. Foo Fighters is good cause they sound nothing like Nirvana.

Creed, Nickleback, Offspring, Bad Religion, Green Day... Any shitty band that claims to be a punk band. These shitty bands will never be what Ramones, MC5, Sex Pistols, Iggy and the Stooges were !

YES!! :cool:

Charlie, you rock ! :cool:

I personally think Nirvana "Nevermind" is a masterpiece. Maybe because there are so many memories attached to that album, but aside from that..Nirvana came up at a time where music was at a all time low, it was a breath of fresh air. I think they are a bit over-rated but I think they were a great band with great music, but that's just me. Kurt represented a real music mentality that wasn't hazed by Hollywood like you see now. Perhaps in his final days, he felt like being in the Media eye was too much for him, as he never wanted that kind of attention.

Foo fighters are ok, but will never pass Nirvana.

Nirvana really? Explain.

Kurt voice was terrible. Bad lyrics and I really hate them a lot more after that unplugged thing, they made a cover of The man who sold the world (by Bowie). Nirvana didn´t invent rock, they never were the best band in the world and everything that came from America during that time (the grungie era) sucks ! The only good musician Nirvana had was Dave Grohl. Foo Fighters is good cause they sound nothing like Nirvana.

And I'm not mad at you for NOT liking Nirvana, I think your mind is attractive. :cool:

it´s amazing. everytime I say I hate Nirvana (since the begining)' date=' people get mad at me ! Like, it´s a sin not to be a Nirvana Fan, or even a Radiohead fan ! Am I not allowed to have an opinion ?[/quote']

I like rap music. 2pac mainly

Anybody have a problem with that? I got my semi-automatic if anyone does.

"Waits for flames" :smug:

there are way too many shitty bands to even start to list :rolleyes:

no...i dont like that music but i dont bash people for the bands they listen to. if they give me shit for my music, i'll bite back but i dont go attacking people. i think thats just a stupid thing to do. so whatever...meh you prolly dont like my music either :smug:

Try me..which bands/person do you listen to?

Heres mine..very incomplete. / Coldplay, Radiohead, Turnin Brakes, Keane, Matt Pond P.A., Ash, Wheat, Pete Yorn, Dido, Cure, Joy Division, Mazzy Star, The Church, John Lennon, The The.......

I like rap music. 2pac mainly

Anybody have a problem with that? I got my semi-automatic if anyone does.

"Waits for flames" :smug:

there are way too many shitty bands to even start to list :rolleyes:

no...i dont like that music but i dont bash people for the bands they listen to. if they give me shit for my music, i'll bite back but i dont go attacking people. i think thats just a stupid thing to do. so whatever...meh you prolly dont like my music either :smug:

And how was that concert?

Creed is Alterbridge now.

minus scott stapp. my first concert was creed hahahaha with 12 stones

12 stones sucked majorly, and that was three years ago when i liked creed. now i hate them. but yeah. lol :lol: