✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **THIS BAND/PERSON SUCKS** Vent Thread

idsadmin

Try me..which bands/person do you listen to?

Heres mine..very incomplete. / Coldplay, Radiohead, Turnin Brakes, Keane, Matt Pond P.A., Ash, Wheat, Pete Yorn, Dido, Cure, Joy Division, Mazzy Star, The Church, John Lennon, The The.......

I like rap music. 2pac mainly

Anybody have a problem with that? I got my semi-automatic if anyone does.

"Waits for flames" :smug:

there are way too many shitty bands to even start to list :rolleyes:

no...i dont like that music but i dont bash people for the bands they listen to. if they give me shit for my music, i'll bite back but i dont go attacking people. i think thats just a stupid thing to do. so whatever...meh you prolly dont like my music either :smug:

Dream Theater, Opeth, Disturbed, My Ruin, Metallica, Enforsaken, Eighteen Visions, Crisis, Throwdown, yeah you prolly dont know who most of them are :lol:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You´re not mad at me' date=' but take my world, Nirvana fans really hate me for that :P[/quote']

I can understand you, Denise!

I've always thought that Michael Jackson sucks, but looooots of people think he's a genious! :dead:

And yeah Nirvana sucks too! All the grunge in fact!

Actually I do. Throwdown is from my hometown Orange County. I like Opeth's MorningRise ep. Eighteen Vision's Obsession is good.....

There you have it. You have great taste..

Heres mine..very incomplete. / Coldplay, Radiohead, Turnin Brakes, Keane, Matt Pond P.A., Ash, Wheat, Pete Yorn, Dido, Cure, Joy Division, Mazzy Star, The Church, John Lennon, The The.......

no...i dont like that music but i dont bash people for the bands they listen to. if they give me shit for my music, i'll bite back but i dont go attacking people. i think thats just a stupid thing to do. so whatever...meh you prolly dont like my music either :smug:

Dream Theater, Opeth, Disturbed, My Ruin, Metallica, Enforsaken, Eighteen Visions, Crisis, Throwdown, yeah you prolly dont know who most of them are :lol:

My answer in this thread would be pretty much the same as it was in the "who do you think is overrated?" thread, because I think it's pretty obvious that most bands like Nickelback, Creed, Blink 182, etc., suck... so I'm not going to bother repeating myself (because nobody cares anyway) but I do have some new additions that I didn't really talk about too much before (because I care... a little, anyway):

- The Pixies - I can't for the life of me figure out why so many people worship these guys. So they were sloppy and didn't give a shit, and therefore succeeded at being different from most other bands around at the time. Is that why they're legends? Keep in mind I don't really think they "suck" but I'm just exagerrating a little as sort of a backlash. :P

- Oasis - If only becoming famous was as easy for everybody else as it was for Oasis: make one or two decent albums, then be assholes to everybody in the world including your bandmates.

- Weezer - It pains me so much to say this, because Pinkerton still sits among my favorite albums of all time, but Weezer sucks. I probably couldn't have made two albums as shockingly bland and uninteresting as their last two if I tried. All the more disappointing considering how much I loved their first two albums.

- Muse - Radioheadlite I call 'em. I have yet to hear anything remotely interesting from them.

As you can see, I usually resent bands that I think have potential to be good and aren't much more than bands I fully expect to suck (which is why I didn't make a list of mor punk bands and boy bands and such).

And I know at least a couple people won't like at least a couple of those, so I know you're allowed to disagree with me. This is opinion-based, after all. But I'm still allowed to think you're wrong too. :P

Actually I do. Throwdown is from my hometown Orange County. I like Opeth's MorningRise ep. Eighteen Vision's Obsession is good.....

There you have it. You have great taste..

what the hell...thats not what i expected...but then thats what people get from me, i cant complain :P cool. yeah i love Obsession, though i have to say Vanity is much hotter :wink3: :P :cool: